My progress thread...

ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME I DO I DO I DO!!!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

...you gonna let the other cat out of the bag too Jesse????;)

LOL Keith, you been drinking to much coffee today.:biggrin: If you haven't heard we're going to see if we can do a B4Black event next year. I haven't heard from Aj yet but Jesse's in so I thought I see if you want the info as well when it's all decided.:smile:

PICS PICS PICS Come on Jesse. We're waiting.:tongue::biggrin:

Don't get too excited. Lots of factors in me coming that way. MONEY;) wife's happiness:rolleyes: and being able to make a vacation out of going down there:cool:

Here's some pics. These suckers have been simmering on the camera all day:biggrin: Keith, can you refresh my memory on this other cat I have in the bag? There's one the wife keeps locked up like fort knox and the other two just fight, make noise, and puke up hairballs.

Attachments

• SANY1208.JPG
    SANY1208.JPG
    85.9 KB · Views: 594
  • SANY1209.JPG
    SANY1209.JPG
    81.6 KB · Views: 608
  • SANY1210.JPG
    SANY1210.JPG
    83.1 KB · Views: 588
  • SANY1211.JPG
    SANY1211.JPG
    76.6 KB · Views: 585
  • SANY1212.JPG
    SANY1212.JPG
    80.8 KB · Views: 576
Oh yeah, the radiator is fixed, I found the nuts to my seats after I went and bought new stainless ones. I know its hard to tell but the garage is starting to get bigger and bigger

Looking good BROHEIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Looks more like a car again! Get that freakin thing drivable so you can drive it down and show it off!

It's really lookng more like a car now Jesse. Good to see someone geting one done.

Jeremy, Did you get the payment alright?

Car is now assembled. Just waiting on a few pieces I need sir! In the meantime I'm gonna finish running the air bag lines and investigate the exhaust leak. I still have small odds and ends to take care of but no more heavy lifting or twisting:biggrin: If I stay on track I'll get some pics up this weekend. Now I just gotta get that messy garage cleaned up:(

Sorry Jesse, I've been sick since Sunday and haven't even tried to get the parts for you. If I feel better later I'll get out there and find the stuff.

I'll take more pics when I get it together and pull it out of the garage. Tired of bad lighting and crappy pics. Hopefully I can get some time on it today before I go downtown and get trashed:biggrin:

I pulled it outside so it could breath for a minute.

Attachments

• SANY1225.JPG
    SANY1225.JPG
    84.3 KB · Views: 526
  • SANY1226.JPG
    SANY1226.JPG
    69.3 KB · Views: 516
  • SANY1227.JPG
    SANY1227.JPG
    76.4 KB · Views: 505
  • SANY1228.JPG
    SANY1228.JPG
    69.5 KB · Views: 503
  • SANY1229.JPG
    SANY1229.JPG
    86.1 KB · Views: 520
I didn't know they made a two tone like that Jesse.:tongue: Looks good but she needs a little polish now.:biggrin:

Have you got the idle worked out yet?

In due time my friends. I'm just burnt out on it. I might do a few easy things here and there but no major stuff until spring. I think I've done enough major stuff in the past 4 months:rolleyes:

Well take a break and hit it after Christmas. This way you'll be ready for spring Jesse. After all BG aint that far away anymore.

Well beings I'm screwin around not workin on my house and bustin keith for running a cat, I thought I'd log some updates.

The panel of judges all agree my exhaust leak must be from the turbo mount. I guess it will be the best 15 bucks I've spent for a part that costs 17 cents to make;) I've also decided to replace the 22 yr old injectors and get a turbotweak chip and get rid of the old red armstrong chip. Looks like the snow is finally starting to melt off the streets a bit so maybe by the time I get these 3 items on the car I'll be able to get a scanner back on the car and actually take it out of the garage. I've decided not to buy a snap on scanner, but I may buy a cheap scanner just so I have one for the firchicken. I figure it will do for now and I can use it on both cars until I figure out which way I'm going for a scanner on the buick. Still on the fence about that decision. The garage has been picked up and both cars are clean and inside. I don't think the garage has been this clean and organized since my buick got delivered on that dark fateful day. I still remember it coming off the trailer with no brakes. Not much has changed!:biggrin:

Well at least you've gotten this far Jesse. I'm about to go to the shop and do some more porting since it's actually nice today. I'll see how far I get when it gets dark out.