My progress thread...

Screw that, I'm Sam Malone and keith is Norm the bar drunk;) Charlie is gonna be Cliff because I can see him snapping out like a pissed off postal worker some day. Jeremy gets to be Woody:biggrin:

Screw that, I'm Sam Malone and keith is Norm the bar drunk;) Charlie is gonna be Cliff because I can see him snapping out like a pissed off postal worker some day. Jeremy gets to be Woody:biggrin:

Why cant I be the drunk?!!!!:biggrin:

You're the bartender, isn't that good enough:rolleyes:;) Besides, wasn't Woody the one that had all the hot chicks? Sam was just a manwhore:biggrin:

makes sense.....

You guys are such great buds.:tongue: The reason you're Cliffy, Jesse, is because of your avitar. It looks like Cliffy when he gets pissed. LOL:biggrin:

You guys will have to fill me in on this later. Sounds like an interesting road trip you went on. LOL

I wish I was a manwhore but all I seem to get is the fatties! WTF?????:confused:

Mine were all fat too, in the back;)

Dude back when Jenn was pregnant, it was horrible. How the fluck do you go from 140-197lbs:confused: My kid weighed less than 7?? It's not a pretty sight when your 5ft 4in 130lb girlfriend blasts off to 197 over 9 months. Then she had to claim my recliner from when I would pass out drunk in. Uh that used to piss me off:mad: "Get off my chair you beached whale and give me the remote back to the satellite tv that I borrow"

Now that Charlie has gotten us all on track as usual:rolleyes::biggrin: it's time to update. I got bored and pulled the alternator and fuel injectors and rail. Took a lot longer than I thought. I forgot in order to do 1 thing on these cars you have to take of 10 other things. If I make it out to home depot I'm gonna pick up a cheap polishing kit and clean up the intercooler and match the plenum to the TB. By the amount of boost picked up from doing this I'd say its a worthwhile mod. Plus it gives me an excuse to sit out in the garage:cool:

Engine back together. Starts a little easier now. Sure would be nice to get it on the road:rolleyes: Got a set of used bilstiens for 100 bucks. Now just gotta figure out what this ticking is

Engine back together. Starts a little easier now. Sure would be nice to get it on the road:rolleyes: Got a set of used bilstiens for 100 bucks. Now just gotta figure out what this ticking is

Jesse, did you get the injectors and a TT chip installed?