My new ride..start hating...

87NAT

In Between GN's
Couldnt pass up the deal I got on this little car. I stole this thing from the previous owner. I might flip it in a year or so. Dont know yet. I still have Buick TR in my blood, always will, but it is nice to have something a little different after 18 years of Turbo V6's. 1968 Mustang with a 351/auto with 4.11's in the rear. Not super fast like my GN but quick enough. Just a cruiser.

Yes ...those are sidepipes....Im bringing back in style.:eek::cool:

You may begin hating now....:D

Attachments

• stang 002.jpg
    stang 002.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 654
  • stang 003.jpg
    stang 003.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 652
  • stang 006.jpg
    stang 006.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 644
Ed, i was beginning to wonder where you were hiding at! Hows the car? I am going to drop the motor in mine next week. later.

Ed, i was beginning to wonder where you were hiding at! Hows the car? I am going to drop the motor in mine next week. later.

The stang is great. It only took 2 minutes to do the Spring Cleaning on this car.:D The TPS checks out. The cam sensor is not 180 degrees out. The turbo gasket is not leaking. The intercooleer hoses havent blown off yet. The rear main seal isnt leaking. It gets 0 degrees of knock at WOT. The fuel pump is not a Walbro..:D:D:D

Seriously the only thing it needs is a converter. It has a HUGE camshaft and it walks on me at the redlights. I am guessing the converter is bone stock from the way it wants to push thru. Maybe a 2800 or so stall will help out the driveability.

Right on, here is my 67 - bought it a month before getting my second GN back in 02.

Attachments

• 102_0215.jpg
    102_0215.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 614
Love the color. I am glad to see other Mustang owners out there. I didnt want to stay in the closet forever.:D

I was saving for a house, not even car shopping....

April - Mustang
May - GN
June - House :eek:

I like the late 60s Mustangs, always liked the coupes more - they say Fastback I see hatchback.
Otherwise a brand new convertible V6 making 300 HP and 30 mpg would be nice too.

How bout a engine shot 87NAT.

I'm not generally a fan of stangs but that one looks pretty nice and the interior looks more comfy than stock. I like the grey- reminds me of "Eleanor".:cool:

Looks like a nice car, always did like 67-69 Mustangs. If you ever want to complicate your life again you could always put an LC2 in it!:eek::D;)

The stang is great. It only took 2 minutes to do the Spring Cleaning on this car.:D The TPS checks out. The cam sensor is not 180 degrees out. The turbo gasket is not leaking. The intercooleer hoses havent blown off yet. The rear main seal isnt leaking. It gets 0 degrees of knock at WOT. The fuel pump is not a Walbro..:D:D:D

Seriously the only thing it needs is a converter. It has a HUGE camshaft and it walks on me at the redlights. I am guessing the converter is bone stock from the way it wants to push thru. Maybe a 2800 or so stall will help out the driveability.

LMAO!!!

Yeah! LOVE them pipes 2! But what's with the billet grille and the cupholders?:rolleyes::D

Right on, here is my 67 - bought it a month before getting my second GN back in 02.

Hey waitaminute! I gotta go check my tire rack! Them 15x10 reversed Cragars with the 3" backspacing look silly familiar!;):eek::D

No hating here.....I'm a big fan of the side pipes as well! Except for my GN all of my toy cars have been Ford products. I'm more of a Cougar fan personally......

.....my ex-'67 GT.....

vbgarage1php.jpg

vbgaragephp.jpg

No H8T here

Love the classic stang. Cars are like women. I appreciate gn's, mustangs, vettes, camaros, etc. Just like Blondes, brunettes, redheads, etc. Anyone that is stuck on one car is really lame.

Love the classic stang. Cars are like women. I appreciate gn's, mustangs, vettes, camaros, etc. Just like Blondes, brunettes, redheads, etc. Anyone that is stuck on one car is really lame.

Have fun Ed and enjoy :cool: Looks great