My new ride..start hating...

I use to be nothin' but a Ford guy for years and years. We use to dominate circle track racing back in the 70's running a Ford 170,(yep an in-line 6 that kicked V8 chevy guys butt's in an old light weight Falcon) 302, 351-w and Boss 351's (Mustang) when we were the ONLY guys running a Ford. My dad had a '66 Shelby GT350H, '65 convert w/Shelby running gear, '66 convert w/ Shelby running gear, '69 Boss 429 w/ 19,000 original miles on it, '69 F100 P/U with a 429 Super CJ we stuffed into it. I even use to restore Mustangs for a living back in the early 80's. Then I bought a GN. Except for an engine or two and head porting I haven't touched a Ford since. I'm not brand loyal. All cars have their good points and bad points. I love the styling of the older Fords. I will always have a longing in my heart for the Mustnags and Cougars. My older brother had a '68 Cougar that was a BLAST! I ended up driving a '78 Fairmont that I put a 351-w in after college. I would love to have that car back. I do own one Ford. '71 Comet that if I ever get the time, I am gonna install a turbo V6 into and have a BLAST!

I do own one Ford. '71 Comet that if I ever get the time, I am gonna install a turbo V6 into and have a BLAST!

AWESOME!!!!

I keep eyeballin the orange '71 GT sittin in a guys yard nearby and wanting to go buy it! I was thinkin more along the lines of yankin the 302 for a turbocoupe or SC motor for it though!

After lookin at the OP Stang,
I'm kinda wondering how many of us have cars with sidepipes?!!?
Got em on my Rivi!

When I get around to it I'm putting side pipes on my '91 stepside. I'm going with polished stainless..