check out my girlfriend's new car!!!

Tom Tom Turbo

Turbo Goes Woo Woo
I know, I know...but its a pretty sweet car for a chick! We got her a 2000 Roush Stage 1 Mustang GT. Its performance red with saddle premium cloth, Mach 460 stereo, all power options, Roush stage 3 ground effects, stainless ceramic coated headers and X-pipe, Steeda pulleys, B&M shifter, BBK cold air kit, and Eibach 1" lower springs with caster/camber plates. It has 26K and drove like it had been babied. We got a heck of a deal on it too! She said that she would let me "play" with and maybe do some autocrossing with it. I plan on throwing some 4.10's, 75mm throttle body and MAF, and full autometer instrumentation in it. Her grandparents said they would buy the parts for her if I would put them on. I think its a sweet ride for a 18 year-old girl, especially since I get to drive it pretty much whenever I want. Just thought I'd share it with everyone :)

Originally posted by Tom Tom Turbo
I know, I know...but its a pretty sweet car for a chick! We got her a 2000 Roush Stage 1 Mustang GT. Its performance red with saddle premium cloth, Mach 460 stereo, all power options, Roush stage 3 ground effects, stainless ceramic coated headers and X-pipe, Steeda pulleys, B&M shifter, BBK cold air kit, and Eibach 1" lower springs with caster/camber plates. It has 26K and drove like it had been babied. We got a heck of a deal on it too! She said that she would let me "play" with and maybe do some autocrossing with it. I plan on throwing some 4.10's, 75mm throttle body and MAF, and full autometer instrumentation in it. Her grandparents said they would buy the parts for her if I would put them on. I think its a sweet ride for a 18 year-old girl, especially since I get to drive it pretty much whenever I want. Just thought I'd share it with everyone :)

:confused: ummm....what?!? your 18 year old girlfriend!?! i still dont own a car that nice, and im almost 22! must be nice to come from money.

thats awesome....i love chicks who are into cars....mines starting to come around and recognizes a lot of cars but shes still clueless to anything else....b!tch dont even have her liscense yet and shes almost 20!

just to clarify things....I'm only 19 so its not like I'm some old cradle robber and yeah, her grandparents are loaded! Maybe I'll get some TR parts for christmas :D

hmmmm, I can't wait to see what our wedding present would be!

Sounds like and awesome car man. Just make sure she respects the power. We would hate to hear that she overestimated hers or the cars ability, and wind up getting hurt....or worse.

Good luck with it, and congratulations on the sweet purchase!

Steve

Orion: oh please, you're 22 and have what like 5 cars? geesh. I'm 24 and have ONE and it's banged up :( It's ok I'm jealous of the guy too for having his hookup, but there's -always- someone less priveledged ya know? I feel for the poor bastages with -no- car (or at least, no TR heh)

SPOILED----FU*@ yeah Im jealious,,I like that a possible $40k car with Premium cloth seats....

Congrates on the new ride..better marry that girl..:D :D

Heck, I'm 32, make pretty decent money and don't have a car that nice. Sounds like you get to play with that nice ride, and the car too! ;)

That's not too spoiled... just as long as she takes care of it. :)

There is a kid around here who is 17 and has had three Mustangs. A 00 GT, an 01 Cobra and now an 03 Cobra. Cool guy, but man, what a lucky SOB.

I'm 19, but I worked for my car. There are probably some people out there that think my parents bought it for me or something...

"yeah that's what i like about these high school chicks man.....i keep getting older and they stay the same age" - 0azed and confused. Thats the key man get a young girl before they turn into pigs in college. Guys really don't want a chick that gets drunk and bangs everyguy they see. I'm 23 and my girl is 19, i met her when she was 16 and i'm still having trouble keeping her inline.