My latest runs on my White T-type

I am seeing how far I can push the cheapo shocks. I know I need to go DA, but it is working so far. I was running yellow Monroe shocks I put on the car in 97 when it was my daily driver in high school.
I was wondering what converter Dusty specs for the TSL cars. I guess I can crawl under Scott Bolek's car and look. Just wondering if my 18 blade is going to be fine.

Mike, check your adjustment of your wolfe sway bar. Last time we saw a car unloading the tires, it was because the sway bar was hitting the trunk floor.... seriously check this out.....

Thanks John, I will definitely have a look there. Over the winter, suspension and new front shocks are my main focus. I personally believe my main problem is 6 year old bald slicks. The wear indicator is basically nonexistent anymore. A new set I am sure will do wonders for the car. I wasn't supposed to go to this track rental with my car. I was going with my brother and his Mustang. When he got called into work, I filled his spot last min and tried to order some new slicks. Problem was, the tires wouldn't be here in time for the rental day, so I used what I had instead.

My buddy gave me a better video from another angle that I uploaded to my Youtube account.

I am seeing how far I can push the cheapo shocks. I know I need to go DA, but it is working so far. I was running yellow Monroe shocks I put on the car in 97 when it was my daily driver in high school.
I was wondering what converter Dusty specs for the TSL cars. I guess I can crawl under Scott Bolek's car and look. Just wondering if my 18 blade is going to be fine.

18-20 blade depending on the et goal and shift rpm.

I'd try the 18 to begin with but if you can turn the motor over 7k you can go looser to help spooling. Get the data with the 18 and we can make the right adjustment using the data.

My buddy gave me a better video from another angle that I uploaded to my Youtube account.

Very nice mph. Like has been said. The front shocks are WAAAYYYY too loose. Your not hitting it with a lot of power and the front is coming up way to quickly and bouning from topping the travel out to quickly. Get some good DBL adjustables front and rear. Also if your upper control arms aren't pointing down towards the front of the car, the kit from baseline suspensions is a good idea. You want the lower control arm almost flat and the upper control arm to be angled downwards. New tires should make a difference. a 10.5 S or the 275/60 MT pro radial is best. The more power you make, the quicker you ruin the sidewall of the tire. I get about 20 passes out of the best M/T tires and the sidewall is too weak to hook. The wear indicator on the tires usually isn't anywhere close to showing bald by the time the sidewall has given out. The suggestion about checking the anti-roll is a good idea. I have also saw then hitting the floor pans.

over the winter? it's racing season now in San Antonio. Just kidding, but it's definitely turbo weather.

Nice runs! I just saw that the ET Street Radial Pro tire won "Runner Up" @ SEMA New Product award "Tire and Related Products" for 2013 today.