My car in GM High Tech Magazine

hey there are no morning and nights, no am or pm..

sleep when tired, wake up when you can't sleep, jump on computer and get busy working... all I can say, living my life around Buick and events and before and after is one hell of a job that I LOVE...

I stopped asking for autogrpaghs when it lookerd like a little kid doing circles in a line, all u can read is the first letter....

Now I snap photos, and say here it is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Absolutely awesome, Scot!!!!! See what happens when you treat all those around you with utmost respect? What goes around comes around. It couldn't happen to a nicer guy, buddy. Way to go!! If I can find this magazine, how much would you charge to autograph this write up on your car? Keep it under two figures.:biggrin:

America's Most Wanted wanted to do an article on me, but I was hiding at the time......:rolleyes::tongue:

Anyway, you deserve it!! Good job there!!!!1

Bruce '87 Grand National

I bet you were glad to get a spread in gm high tech . I was glad to get a pic in the readers ride section a few yrs back .... congradulations :cool:

Congrats.

Can't wait to see it.

Mike Barnard

congrats on getting into the magazine i hope you get the 4 to 7 page spread
they told you. back in july 1994 at a great lakes dragway super chevy magazine car show, my 93 z28 won 1st place and got the editors choice, they then wanted to shoot my car i was pumped they took tons of pic's with hot bikini babes and bunch with out the chicks. i also asked if they know when and the plans for my car, i was floored when they said i was looking at a big spread 5 to 8 pages and that he thought it would also be the cover car for the dec. 94 issue . cloud 9 i was telling evey one, it was a long wait and when i got the 94 dec. issue i paged thew it 3 times till i found my 2 small pic's maybe 3x5 and to top it off they were black & white not even color.
that was my last super chey magazine i bought.. i realy hope you get what they told you. and again congrat's it's a great feeling.

=]

Super cool ! Keep us updated ! Thats sooo awesome. ... btw... i want an autographed copy when it comes out =]

Dude, you deserve it. You have one of the nicest turbo regals here. Plus those rims are sick.

Thanks guy's And Gals!! I will be sure to let everyone know when it comes out for sure.

Scot W.