My Car Got Crushed

87Turbo-TWE4

Well, I was leaving the gas station and a fuel tanker decided to back into my trunk. It's totally crushed. Even after I kept blowing blow my horn, he still kept backing over me and pushing me into oncoming traffic. He finally stopped and the car is totally destroyed in the rear. Buckled the A-frame. I've got USAA insurance and they are aware. Hopefully I'll get a new TR (yeat, again).:(

That's sucks sorry to hear I used to have a clean 84 Chevy silverado all original clean as hell but a girl t-bones me when I was coming out of.the gas station so I know the feeling :( good luck getting a new one

I have USAA and would be curious as to what they tell you your car is worth. They wanted to total mine over a couple thousand in damages until the adjuster saw it was a GN. Stand your ground if they try and low ball you!

Sorry to hear about the car but thanks God you were not hurt.A car is replaceable,you are not

Hate to hear that happened.

I may be selling my silver Turbo Regal when you're in the market again.

Thanks for all the replies guys. I meet with the adjuster tuesday and get my rental tomorrow. I'm asking at least 21,000 from the guy.

I don't have much faith in USAA these days to do the right thing when it comes to insurance, especially homeowners. Hopefully it all works out for you. I take it the police report shows the tanker at fault?

Man, that's bad news...sorry to hear of it...glad you were not hurt...cars are replaceable but people are not....

Sure hope you'll do alright with the insurance....still, sorry to hear. I'd be really upset...:mad:

Bruce '87 Grand National

I always get nervous pulling in and out of gas stations ... sorry for ur misfortune at least u live to tell the tale... good luck