Motor making a pounding noise

I was posting to humor the situation and the fact that notacarlo has to chime in was unessecary and then to keep it up with speaking of my gramnar and then punctuation was also unessecary i dont spell check but if thats what they do fine but again no one asked for help from notacarlo or anyone else. So if you didnt appreciate the joke that was not intended for you. Just mind your business. I wasnt being a jag it was a joke. And i wont retract or be sorry for a joke.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using TurboBuick Mobile mobile app

This has nothing to do with all the other BS, but in 1988 in NYC I was driving around with a bunch of bad dudes, and they we're like what happens if we kill you and take this fancy car away from you and my reply was "if you kill me, I don't need the car, right? Keep fixing your car, my friend:cool:

Maybe it's good he disappeared for awhile, I'm on my third bag of Popcorn and getting FULL!
popcorn, im on my third plate of hot wings and ten buckets of bud light at hooters and the waitress is wondering when im going to tab out. where you at man?

The engine still made weird sound's once he removed the torque converter bolts . I hadn't spoken with him since then.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Somewhere, in a cold single car garage, heated only by a single candle flame, he is toiling on...

I believe the production budget didn't leave enough on the table for the directors cut.

Danny had to buy a car, pay a 'moron' to build his engine, put a tranny in it, buy a used chinese oil pump, and then the engine gets grenaded.

Being a teenager, one has to assume the car budget his cached out. The care being a hotair doesn't help matters much either. Building the engine again would be an even bigger financial loss than just giving up now. (assuming there's extra money to build it in the first place).

I believe the production budget didn't leave enough on the table for the directors cut.

Danny had to buy a car, pay a 'moron' to build his engine, put a tranny in it, buy a used chinese oil pump, and then the engine gets grenaded.

Being a teenager, one has to assume the car budget his cached out. The care being a hotair doesn't help matters much either. Building the engine again would be an even bigger financial loss than just giving up now. (assuming there's extra money to build it in the first place).

Thats the Christmas spirit........................................... gosh im depressed for the Kid now..

Shoulda done the smart thing like me- bought a cover from Earl Brown! ;)

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Never give up. If this kid should give up, I'm a complete idiot. I am pulling my motor out for the fifth time. this time I am going to build another engine. Some learn quicker than others!!! PS- us youngins don't want to give up our turbobuick without a fight!