Midwest Buick Challenge - Sept. 7-9, 2007

I just got word that Paul from C & H Hoist in Elkhart Indiana was also going to throw $100 into the mix.

Camping Info

If anyone is interested in camping near the track.
There is a RV dealer down the road from the track.
The company is called Hart City RV or hartcityrv.com.
The address is 2311 S. Nappanee St, Elkhart, Indiana 46517.
The phone number is 574-295-5793.
Price is $25.00 per night.
They don't have any trees but do have full hookups.
It is not much of a campground but it is close to the track.
It is also close to resturaunts.
They also have their own security on site.
There is plenty of room for parking also.
It would more for Motor Homes and RV's.
Just thought I would throw it out there.
I will see you at the track.
Jason
AffordableGN

Forecast

16 Day Forecast For The Area
Friday Chance Of Rain Early High Of 80
Saturday And Sunday Sunny High Of 77

Keep In Mind This Is 16 Day Forecast

Fingers Crossed!

Fingers crossed and we're going to sacrifice something to the weather gods over the weekend - maybe a Monte Carlo SS? What do you guys think?

The forcast has been changing from day to day - at one point, the evenings were going to be in the 40's! Makes it a little tough for hotel parking lot festivities!

We'll just have to wait and see - and please, everyone think positive!

Shari

Shari,

My Son & I are flying up from Jacksonville FL. early Friday.

Will meet up with Dan & crew, and will see everyone on Saturday.

Hope the weather holds up. Looking forward to a great weekend of racing.:smile:

Not to mention a break from this 96 -100 deg -humid Florida weather:eek:

Joe

Might come up friday for a bit, i have to pick up a clutch at South bend clutch for my pulling truck
is there a swap meet?? i need to find some 50lbers

Fingers crossed and we're going to sacrifice something to the weather gods over the weekend - maybe a Monte Carlo SS? What do you guys think?

The forcast has been changing from day to day - at one point, the evenings were going to be in the 40's! Makes it a little tough for hotel parking lot festivities!
We'll just have to wait and see - and please, everyone think positive!

Shari

Seems to me, you and the MR. TurboLoyd have some nice Michigan Buick Performance Club, hoodies you could wear to the festivities in the evenings, we'd be matching, OMG! See ya soon!

Yup there's a cold front passing on right now...supposed to rain today and tomorrow. Saturday will be pretty good. Good cause that's the only day I'll be able to make it!!! Don't forget to look for a big red Ford F-150 4x4 with a hard tonneau cover...I have over a hundred parts to sell for CHEAP! Stuff needs to go! I need to lighten up my truck because this stuff sitting in my truck is killing my gas mileage!!!

don3d, you wouldn't happen to be bringing a scanmaster to sell would you?? If so, let me know I'll be there saturday morning.:D

directions

Could one of you nice locals give me directions from 31 coming North to the track. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!!!!!