Midwest Buick Challenge - Sept. 7-9, 2007

It's a good thing because I can't fit anymore parts in the back of my truck!!! I have my own swap meet going on in the bed of my truck...LOL:D Good lord I hope you guys bring some extra spending money because this stuff HAS TO GO! I'm selling it for CHEAP too! :biggrin:

TSM qualifying

TSM racing should be exciting to watch at Osceola. Hopefully there will be some fast qualifying times.

Calling TSM race director Scott Simpson:
Competition Components is going to award the number one qualifier 100 dollars.

We hope to see several TSM cars at this event. I wonder who all is planning on attending?

Tsm Prize Money!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sam, Tim And Shane Galloway ( Underdoggn And 1bad85gn) Owners Of Galloway Mortgage Services Inc. Would Like To Follow Your Lead And Add $100.00 To Your Prize Money For Fastest Qualifier In Tsm!

Anyone Else Want To Step Up For The Guys Who Have Countless Hours And Dollars In Their Tsm Cars????

Our Chicagoland Chapter is giving $250 each to the TSO and TSM race, to be divied up at Scott's and Chris' discretion.

Hope this helps make it worth their time and money....

the hot spot in town

where is a good place to stay i have a 28 foot trailer and truck.,

cant wait

:biggrin: man i cant wait this is my first show since i bought my 86 gn so i am stoked. :biggrin:

Hey lou, I will ask around for the best place to accomodate your trailer. I live very close so I will let you know ASAP. fastaz6, welcome to the buick community, it should be a fun event. Look forward to seeing everyone there.

Guys, if you look at the first post of this thread - there are hotels listed. The first three - the Hampton Inn, the Fairfield and the Super 8 are "clustered" together and accepting reservations, still. I'm sure the one in Roseland is still good, too. If you get a room at the first three, there are some large grassy areas for parking trailers, and a strip center behind them, I think. When we scoped them out, there was a Studebaker event in town and lots of trailers parked there. So please give them a try.

Our tailer is not as large as yours, but Loyd and I tried to keep rigs and trailers in mind when we were shopping for hotels.

Hope to see you there!

Shari

More Prize Money

Affordable Systems will add to the prize money.
My company will help out with another $100.00 to the prize money.
This goes to the Fastest Qualifier in TSM.
Just trying to help TSM guys out who are on the fence about coming.
Should be an outstanding event.
See you there!
Jason
AffordableGN

Guys, if you look at the first post of this thread - there are hotels listed. The first three - the Hampton Inn, the Fairfield and the Super 8 are "clustered" together and accepting reservations, still. I'm sure the one in Roseland is still good, too. If you get a room at the first three, there are some large grassy areas for parking trailers, and a strip center behind them, I think. When we scoped them out, there was a Studebaker event in town and lots of trailers parked there. So please give them a try.

Our tailer is not as large as yours, but Loyd and I tried to keep rigs and trailers in mind when we were shopping for hotels.

Hope to see you there!

Shari

You guys did a great job finding hotels in a town that is use to charging Notre Dame fans big money for a nights stay. I agree with the fact that these hotels will accomadate a racing rig.

TSM #1 qualifier $$$$$$$$$$$$$

TSM #1 qualifier at Midwest Buick Challenge pay out’s so far:

Competition Components $100.00
Manufacturer of the one piece air dam

Galloway Mortgage Services $100.00
Several different mortgage services

Affordable Systems $100.00
Retail computer and camera systems

This in addition to the money that the event promoters have donated, which will go to the winners, and the contingency money that several vendors pay out to the winner.

300 dollars so far, Anyone else.

hope the turn out is good

my first event without a car was bpg in ohio but this will be my wife's first buick show. so i hope we get alot of cars out. cant wait only 19 days to get the car ready.:eek:

New Motor Pics

Here are some pics of my new motor.
The motor is now installed and has been fired up.
Test and tune is in progress.
All ready for the Midwest Buick Challenge.
I will post some more pictures later.
I hope everyone can make it to the event.
Thanks for all the help to the local guys.
I couldn't have done it without you!
I will see you at the event.
Jason
AffordableGN

Any more people with prize money please step up!

motor1.jpg

motor2.jpg

We're staying at the Super 8 and really looking forward to the event. We will be down Saturday morning. Looks like the TSM class is shaping right up. Should be a great time, it always is when all us Buick folks get together..

I'm so glad you guys are coming! It's going to be nice to see more of a representation from Michigan.

Please pray or make a sacrifice to the weather gods so we have no rain that weekend! It can cool off - I know our cars would appreciate it. But no more rain!

See you guys then!

Shari

I should be there with the Hybrid Camaro pending the weather forcast. I'm not sure if I'll go to the Test/Tune Friday. I'd like to go to the Brewing company festivities over in Mishawaka at 7pm

And there will be alot more time to tune and watch other Buick's on Saturday.
If Heahter is feeling ok she might make some shake down passes with the Typhoon.
See everyone there next weekend,
Scott~

Camaro11(1).JPG

86Camaro.JPG