Mickey Thompson "GROUP BUY" tire sale DRAG RADIALS, SLICKS, ETC

255/50-16 price? I didn't see it mentioned in the thread/

Hi, Here is the pricing on the tires you asked me about. pm me and I can give you the ordering info.

MT3793r, 255/50-16, List price $219.16 Group Buy Price is $211.00 Save $16.32

Thanks Bill Brooks

Okay. Thank you I will get you a price.

Mickey Thompson 3053 - Mickey Thompson ET Drag Slicks
Tire, ET Drag Slick, 26 x 10-15, Bias-Ply, L8 Compound, Blackwall

Hi, OK I just got the price for the slicks List Price ($190.62) Our Group Buy Price $179.00

PM me if you want these and I will give you the ordering information.

Thanks, Bill Brooks

thanks

How much for 295/45/17 Et street II drag radial?+ my last 2 sets i bought at Mccormick cause they are by my house but ill jump in here to suppport this esp if i can save a few $$

Hi, The list price on these tires is ($260.73) Our group buy price is $244.00

PM me if you want them and I will give you the ordering info.

Thanks, Bill Brooks

Hi All, At present I have 12 people who have committed verbally. That puts us at 24 tires. (8 others I believe will be ordering) However only a few have called in to place their order. If no one calls in we will never hit the limit. Gary agreed to wave the minimum order restriction that I had originally posted based on the number of verbal commitments I told him we had. I emailed Gary at K&S the names I have now and he is taking all the orders I have at this point. We will all get a additional discount if we hit 40 tires by March 1st. It will not help us get there if we all wait. Please call and speak with Gary, He can answer any other questions you may have. (716-692-2222) If you have not sent me a PM and want to be on the order list please do so. Just remember to tell me which tire you want, your name and phone number.
Thanks, Bill

Thank you. It makes it all worth while to know people appreciate the effort. It seems as though no one ever has a sale on tires for us. So it is nice to be able to save a few bucks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How about 275/60/15 ET Street Pro?

Pn/3754x 275/60-15 MT street Pro are (list $228) our price $209!

PM me if you want and I will give you the ordering information.

Thank you Bill Brooks

Fyi check post #1, 1st tire listed. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi All, At present I have 12 people who have committed verbally. That puts us at 24 tires. (8 others I believe will be ordering) However only a few have called in to place their order. If no one calls in we will never hit the limit. Gary agreed to wave the minimum order restriction that I had originally posted based on the number of verbal commitments I told him we had. I emailed Gary at K&S the names I have now and he is taking all the orders I have at this point. We will all get a additional discount if we hit 40 tires by March 1st. It will not help us get there if we all wait. Please call and speak with Gary, He can answer any other questions you may have. (716-692-2222) If you have not sent me a PM and want to be on the order list please do so. Just remember to tell me which tire you want, your name and phone number.
Thanks, Bill

Hi Guys and Gals, I mistakenly put the wrong phone number Contact info for ordering is GARY AT K-S AUTO, PHONE 716-692-8222.

Please still send me a PM so I know you placed a order. Thanks, Bill Brooks

I just had a conversation with Mike from the place we are getting the tires from.

Mike says that 255-60-16 tires are not available. He said he had some
255-50-16's. 26 inches tall and 10.5 wide. will this be the correct tire for the GTA/GNX wheels?

D