Mickey Thompson "GROUP BUY" tire sale DRAG RADIALS, SLICKS, ETC

Agree with you that in essence a mans' word should be as good as gold. Just seen too many people back out on deals. Not going to clutter up your thread.

I may be interested in 255/60/15 pending timing.

there are already 3 maybe 4 commitments for that size. you will be #5. we'd only need 2 more!!

Good question! I doubt it very much. Does anyone do free shipping for tires there? Just wondering?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good question! I doubt it very much. Does anyone do free shipping for tires there? Just wondering?

Amazon will ship 255/60/15 MT's for free to Hawaii. Amazon price is $204.69. Not sure what the group buy price is for this size is though...Thanks for your help.

I would take a pair of

MT 275-60r15 Street ET Pro Our Group Buy Price $209.00 List ($228.00) Save $38 pn/3754x

Is anybody in for MT 295/50-16 Street ET , 3794R.
What would the pricing be for these?

Is anybody in for MT 295/50-16 Street ET , 3794R.
What would the pricing be for these?

Not yet. I will call tomorrow and find out if we can get those and the price and let you know.

What is the difference from the
Street et pro to the street et?

Traction/grip and longevity

D

What is the difference from the
Street et pro to the street et?

Traction/grip and longevity

D

These Mickey Thompson ET Street Radial Pro tires are purpose-built race tires for classes requiring specific size tires. They feature next-generation construction designed to take more power for better launches, and a reduced tread pattern for maximum traction. Mickey Thompson ET Street Radial Pro tires are designed for drag racing use only; they're not legal for street use.

Not yet. I will call tomorrow and find out if we can get those and the price and let you know.

The price on the 3794r/295/50-16 is $210.00 per tire, list price $228. let me know if you want them. Thanks Bill