Mickey Thompson "GROUP BUY" tire sale DRAG RADIALS, SLICKS, ETC

Can you please pm me your tire size, name and phone number? Thank You Bill

Sorry wb's87

I probably missed the steps ... How does the group buy work after buyer PM's size & quantity?

Sorry wb's87

I probably missed the steps ... How does the group buy work after buyer PM's size & quantity?

I will give you the contact number of the supplier I am dealing with and you will call him and purchase directly from him I am assuming with a credit card. My involvement is pretty much to supply him with a list so he can include everyone in the group buy. I just talked to him and we are ready to start ordering so at any point we can order our tires. I am going to put that information out as soon as I get my list finalized.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

how about 325-50 - 15's

I was just going through the posts and realized I never answered you. The price on the 3757r 325/50–15 tires is $216 per tire. You save $24 list price total for the pair. I am ready to turn in and initial list to the supplier so we can start ordering. Let me know if you want them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thats a great deal. i just paid 225 each from suimmit free shipping.. next round maybe

How much for 295/45/17 Et street II drag radial?+ my last 2 sets i bought at Mccormick cause they are by my house but ill jump in here to suppport this esp if i can save a few $$

26X10X15 price?

Which tire are you looking for in the 26 x 10 x 15?

There are three tires available in that size :

Mickey Thompson 3053 - Mickey Thompson ET Drag Slicks
Tire, ET Drag Slick, 26 x 10-15, Bias-Ply, L8 Compound, Blackwall

Mickey Thompson 3053S - Mickey Thompson ET Drag Slicks
Tire, ET Drag Slick, 26 x 10-15, Bias-Ply, M5 Compound, Solid White Letters

Mickey Thompson 6653 - Mickey Thompson Sportsman S/R Tires
Tire, Sportsman S/R, LT 26 x 10R15, Radial, Blackwall

I would be happy to give you a price on any tires I just want to be sure I know what you want .

Thanks Bill

Mickey Thompson 3053 - Mickey Thompson ET Drag Slicks
Tire, ET Drag Slick, 26 x 10-15, Bias-Ply, L8 Compound, Blackwall

thanks