Husek built transmission, core trans/w converters, and drag wheels/tires/Mickeys

6gunn

high on gas fumes
Up for sale is a sub 500 mile LU trans built by David Husek and is rated for a 9.80 ET. Not sure what went wrong as I haven't opened it up, but the front seal is leaking badly and the forward gears feel like they're binding up. Reverse worked fine. This happened after a pass at the drag strip when coming down the return road. The converter that was in it is his 2800LU 3521 unit and the snout looks fine...but unsure if anything is damaged internally.
The other trans is unknown what vehicle it came from, but shifted well before the governor came apart and wedged itself in the cavity it sits in. It's a NLU trans and I suspect that it's not from a TR. The converter that was in it is(I was told) a 3500 stall NLU with unknown brand.
The wheels/tires are Vision Nitro brand and are -19 offset 15x4 fronts and 0 offset 15x8 rears. The front tires are Mickey Thompson Sportsman S/R and are 24x5.00x15 and are 3 years old. One has lost air. The rears are Mickey Thompson ET Street R and are 275/60/15 and are 2 years old. The set might have 100 miles and 4 passes at the dragstrip.
Pics: *Click for all pics*
Prices (OBO):
Husek trans w/2800LU converter-$1,500
core trans w/3500NLU converter-$750
wheels/tires-$1,500

No shipping and pickup in Amarillo, TX. Cash is fine or paypal with an additional 3% for the transaction fee. If you'd like additional pics, let me know. Thanks.

Both trans/converters sold. Wheels/tires still available.