Mickey Thompson "GROUP BUY" tire sale DRAG RADIALS, SLICKS, ETC

UPDATE;

I am told that due to the good response we can now order any Mickey Thompson tire with no restrictions

The price can go down some more if we end up hitting the next pricing tier! He didn't say what that limit is though.

For all you guys that want the pn/3756r, 255/60-15 the price is $195.00. List price is $207.05

Who do we call? How many more do they need for the next price drop?

When we feel like there are not going to be any more orders then we will all call our orders in. He didn't really tell me how many we need for the next tier of pricing. The margin is not high on these tires and that is why you never see them on sale. hopefully a lot more of us will take advantage of this discount.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I will call tomorrow to find out.

P.m. me your address and they may be able to do free shipping. He couldn't answer me without knowing the exact address.

Amazon will ship 255/60/15 MT's for free to Hawaii. Amazon price is $204.69. Not sure what the group buy price is for this size is though...Thanks for your help.

The group by price for the 3756r/255/60–15 is $195 per tire. He said he may be able to do free shipping to Hawaii but needed your exact physical shipping address. P.m. me your address and I will find out for you.

Great! Just shoot me a PM with your first and last name and phone number. Thank you, Bill

Not trying to rain on your parade but McComack Racing's everyday price includes shipping to your front door.

MT 275-60r15 Street ET $205.00

All other price for their M/T ET's or ET Pro tires match these group buy prices.

They must have new pricing then. Because when I started this I checked all sites and McCormick was the exact same price as Summit, Jegs etc.

They must have new pricing then. Because when I started this I checked all sites and McCormick was the exact same price as Summit, Jegs etc.

In addition, our group buy price may go down more as we Sell more.

Like I said, I'm not trying to rain on the party, it's just that I bought 295/55/R15's for $235 each, shipped to my door just last month.

The matrix I posted was taken off of the site just 10 minutes ago.

I'll keep watching and see if the group buy gets a commitment to go lower, after all, my back tires usually don't last very long..... :D

Like I said, I'm not trying to rain on the party, it's just that I bought 295/55/R15's for $235 each, shipped to my door just last month.

The matrix I posted was taken off of the site just 10 minutes ago.

I'll keep watching and see if the group buy gets a commitment to go lower, after all, my back tires usually don't last very long..... :D

And this group by you would have gotten them for about $215 per tire delivered to your door

And this group by you would have gotten them for about $215 per tire delivered to your door

The bad part is I needed mine yesterday....... ;)

Looking at mine tonight and see what I need , I'll post size needed later.
Thanks