Memorial Thread To Kasci Weaver!

SGRIM

Owner/Admin TB.com
Staff member
Memorial Thread To Kasci Weaver! Updated 6/2!

It is a sad day... Kasci Weaver, wife of Brian Weaver, passed away this morning...

Kasci was one of the sweetest people you could ever meet. She was a good mother, wife, sister, and daughter... She will be dearly missed.

God Please Rest Her Soul!

Brian and Kasci have been a big part of the TurboBuick community for a long time. May your prayers please be with her and the family during this time...

Please pay your respects!

Brian I love you like a brother and I am here if you or the family need me!

Brian so sorry to hear!, Our prayers will be with you.

Please, If there is anything we can do to help let us know..

Your Freind,
Scot W.

Brian
Please accept sincere and deepest sympathy from myself and my family. Our prayers go out to you and your loved ones.

Robert West

kirban 2 cents worth

Just read this thread Brian......sorry to hear about your loss.....its tough when you lose a loved one especially a spouse.

Take care..........

dennis kirban and family and kirban performance.............

So sorry for your loss Brian, You are in our thoughts and prayers, may the Lord comfort you and family during this time.

So sorry for the loss to the entire Weaver family.....

Brian- your children need you bud, be strong for them and draw strength from your friends as well.

Your friend-

Ty

Shane you have PM

This is truly a sad day! :( My most sincere condolences Brian on the loss of your beloved Kaski. Our prayers and thoughts are with you.

I am very very sorry to hear of your loss Brian. Stay strong and keep the faith.

You will always have a guardian angel in your passenger's seat.

From myself and all the guys at BWR, our condolences on your loss.

I had to read the title twice before it sunk in.
God bless Brian and his family.
Kasci's fight is over but her legacy has just begun.