Memorial Dinner for Trey Crease Info etc

Dennis Kirban

Many of you probably saw my post a few weeks ago about the recent passing of Alfred (Trey) Crease III. He use d to work for me in the late 1980s and early 1990s and later started his own turbo regal used parts business way before others got into the "game" of used parts....

SInce he hardly had any family and most of his friends are people I know we are having a Memorial dinner for him Saturday nite August 12th 6:30 at the Quakertown Family Restaurant located on Route 309 on the rite side heading north maybe 1/2 block from 313/309 intersection. Its a nice family 24 hour restaurant with a salad bare etc. It is in Quakertown, PA.

They have a room of to the one side that I have reserved. My wife and I are picking up the dinner tab. I just need you to email me denniskirban@yahoo.com if you are local and plan to attend. Time to reminisce about Trey and whatever stories you can tell. I know I got a bunch,

Or, if you knew Trey email me a story and I would gladly read it at the dinner for you.

Trey was a true Turbo Regal guy through and through. He died way to soon at age 50. His birthday is the same day as mine. I have the last car he owned at my house so I constantly remember him each day.

He was a great badminton player as we played almost every day after work. I was fortunate enough to talk to him about 4 days prior to his untimely death about the good old days and how he missed those great times he had with Vanessa and me when the work day ended. Vanessa also worked for me and it was her and Trey against me.

Again my email is denniskirban@yahoo.com

Think Trey bought 5 or 6 cars from me plus the little trailer he took to the GS Nationals in the 1990s. Usually was set up next to me.

Thank you to Dennis for having a dinner in honor of Trey, My Brother. I am sorry I can't be there. I have created a Group on Facebook titled "In Memory of Trey Crease" where people can share memories and photos. Please join, visit, and share. Let's keep his memory alive! Thank you, Caroline (Trey Crease's Sister)