Maybe the best Turbo Regal video I have seen posted on Youtube!!!

86brick

It's just a V6 Brick.....
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cY9tiHt1EzA[/YOUTUBE]
***WORK WARNING FOR A FEW F-BOMBS***

Drove his T to the track on stock "T" wheels looking like a 12 sec car and ran some 9's and drove it home with the tunes blasting!!! Doesn't get much better to me and I think this video shows what is so cool about our cars and the little ol' V6 that powers it!:cool:

If you know him please have him post up some details on the car.:smile::cool:

I know joe , Great guy I could tell you one thing is a stock Block and he been running the motor for years noting crazzy champ head small roller cam p trim70 tneic turbo 200 4r tanny and XFI . for what the car has is a bad A## car..

Aldo nova rocks! That was definately the best TR video I have seen to date. Simple yet proof that a simple build can drive to the track run 9's and drive home.

Im starting to like the stock T wheels more and more. I especially like how he sang.... "Runnen fuken nines" lol. I'll bet that car suprises quite a few people.

Sure would like some more details on the car.

video

I was there talking to joe that day and that car is awesome.Also one of the only reasons why i go to new england dragway.:D

I know joe , Great guy I could tell you one thing is a stock Block and he been running the motor for years noting crazzy champ head small roller cam p trim70 tneic turbo 200 4r tanny and XFI . for what the car has is a bad A## car..

Thanks for giving us some details Miguel, sounds like a nice simple setup that runs some good numbers!:cool:

Aldo nova rocks! That was definately the best TR video I have seen to date. Simple yet proof that a simple build can drive to the track run 9's and drive home.

Im starting to like the stock T wheels more and more. I especially like how he sang.... "Runnen fuken nines" lol. I'll bet that car suprises quite a few people.

Sure would like some more details on the car.

And he is not right up the street from the track,he is about an hour and forty minutes away,and yes the car hurts a lot off feelings as he passes the trailers on the way home.