Maybe the best Turbo Regal video I have seen posted on Youtube!!!

Aldo nova rocks! That was definately the best TR video I have seen to date. Simple yet proof that a simple build can drive to the track run 9's and drive home.

Im starting to like the stock T wheels more and more. I especially like how he sang.... "Runnen fuken nines" lol. I'll bet that car suprises quite a few people.

Sure would like some more details on the car.

i no those are not stock t rims they are 15x10 with a 295/60/15.that looks sick!

And he is not right up the street from the track,he is about an hour and forty minutes away,and yes the car hurts a lot off feelings as he passes the trailers on the way home.
Is he a member here? Maybe he can post some more details on his car.

Joe Derry is a great guy. He's got his car really dialed in. He drives it all over. Seen it several times at NED, no trailer and he lives about 1.5 hour away from NED. I'm not sure what his setup is but at one point he was running low 10s/high 9s and I asked what the bottom end was and he said billit caps. I don't remember if he said forged crank too. I know he's worked on several cars in the area including the Mutant X (Heath Elmers T), Mental231 and the previous owner of Littlesix's Limited. He's usually at the NEBRA BBQ too. The rear riims are Cotton's old T rims that were widened and polished. The car is stealthy and clean. Don't know if he's a member here.

LOL... love that vid. Gonna show my mustang friends....

it'd be even better if he stopped at a grocerie store along the way. haha

Is he a member here? Maybe he can post some more details on his car.

He told me he is not a member here,but as Proto stated,He does own a garage and works on Turbo Buicks,He is a good guy,and he races his car a lot.

Thanks for giving us some details Miguel, sounds like a nice simple setup that runs some good numbers!:cool:

The man even does his own tuning to. he from the Boston MASS area.know the guy about 15 years.geat vid JOE KODO to you my friend..

That is a nice car.
I use a trailer going to the track because once in a while these cars break, $200 tows and long waits for the truck are not fun.

That is a nice car.
I use a trailer going to the track because once in a while these cars break, $200 tows and long waits for the truck are not fun.

No doubt, waiting for expensive tows suck, but I've always just thought it was cool to see a car like that drive to the track run somewhere in the 9's and then drive home while the rest of the cars (some that are even slower) get trailered home.

got a smile seeing the girlfriend help :biggrin: now the car wow :eek: alot of people need to sit down and look at that tape great stuff love the color combo

These cars respond so great to little mods its scary! Ill never own a different toy I dont care how much hell I catch cause its a 6...

vid

That's how it's supposed to be done :cool:

The commentary was pretty funny too :biggrin:

Very cool. He must have that tuned for E85 or something, unless he is draining it and putting the good stuff in at the track?

Very cool. He must have that tuned for E85 or something, unless he is draining it and putting the good stuff in at the track?

I was curious if he was running alky injection, but didn't see it mentioned so I would assume he probably drains it at the track as well cause I don't think they have E85 up in that area, but maybe I'm wrong.

71 s trim turbo

Attachments

• quik  6.jpg
    quik 6.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 339
  • quik6.jpg
    quik6.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 335
  • quik 6.jpg
    quik 6.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 359