machanic

i've read through this thread a few times for pure entertainment purposes and it most definitely does NOT have it all....i have not seen "My best friends cousin's uncle in law works for the FBI and i'm gonna have him investigate your business cause you dissed me on the phone"....close, but still not all.....:D:D:D

Does he have one of thos FBI GNX's.....hook him up with SFI Cutlass....he's in the market...gonna show Gary's what's what some day...:D

The best part of the thread is the first entry. Completely downhill from there.......dude just wanted a machanic.....:D
he was just abbreviating machinist and mechanic.......right??? that's just like saying i'm looking for a girfriend and a wife and saying "sister"......:p:p:p

All we need now is for Kirban to chime in with some "barn finds" and pics to follow when he gets home....LOL

DANG!
I'm late to the party.
I just found this thread. Looks like the drama was just starting to get meaningfull, then it went south and got all mushy. :eek:

Kinda reminds me of a really messed up cowboy movie I heard about a few years ago. Oh well, we'll save that one for another thread on T6P.:eek:

If I dont make Lou mad saying so, I can work on the car if you like. I'm in Temecula though.

PM me if you like.

"Kumbaya my Lorrrrrd...Kumbayaaaaaaa....Kumbaya, my Lorrrrrrd...Kumbayaaaaa....."

...aaaaaaand there....now the thread hs song and religion in it too....and ya'll can't stop humming that tune no can ya....
Tee hee....the seed has been planted....
What has been seen cannot be unseen....what has been sung cannot be unsung....

If someone will say Happy Birthday to someone then Underboost will post up one of his favorite booty shots and I think we'll be complete...he never misses an opportunity to be a giver on a Birthday....:D

"Kumbaya my Lorrrrrd...Kumbayaaaaaaa....Kumbaya, my Lorrrrrrd...Kumbayaaaaa....."

...aaaaaaand there....now the thread hs song and religion in it too....and ya'll can't stop humming that tune no can ya....
Tee hee....the seed has been planted....
What has been seen cannot be unseen....what has been sung cannot be unsung....

If someone will say Happy Birthday to someone then Underboost will post up one of his favorite booty shots and I think we'll be complete...he never misses an opportunity to be a giver on a Birthday....:D

you want a seed of insanity?

how about the "Song That Never Ends" from Lamb Chops............ right up Southwest sections Alley, A terrible tune, and a sheep with a ladys hand up its butt.

I live in Michigan and have heard about Lou.(all good). Is SFI really Hanson GN with a new name? Remember that POS? I have never heard a bad word about LOU. Mark.