machanic

Lou Czarnota is your best bet but he is in Lake Forest.

I spoke to Lou once on the phone and he was the rudest most non professional person I ever spoke to about my car. Not knowing I had money to spend he flat out said to me Im not the guy you want. So I just flat out Hung up on him. I said to myself "thats the last time I call that idiot!". No respect for Lou will ever will come from my way.

I spoke to Lou once on the phone and he was the rudest most non professional person I ever spoke to about my car. Not knowing I had money to spend he flat out said to me Im not the guy you want. So I just flat out Hung up on him. I said to myself "thats the last time I call that idiot!". No respect for Lou will ever will come from my way.

Wow.. hahaha... and just when I thought everyone and their mothers rode this dudes junk.

To the original poster if you were in THE GREAT STATE OF TEXAS.. I'd refer you to some great guys whom have helped me loads. Good Luck

Wow.. hahaha... and just when I thought everyone and their mothers rode this dudes junk.

To the original poster if you were in THE GREAT STATE OF TEXAS.. I'd refer you to some great guys whom have helped me loads. Good Luck
who do you know close to san antonio?

KingLouis said:

I rather tow my car to Texas than let the Lou ser work on my car! This guy does this for a living not for the love of these cars. I will of hate to let him work on my car and have him F it up! My buddy one time spoke to a guy that was selling GN parts on Craigslist and with a little conversation he told my friend that he was parting out his engine cause Lou ser did not build his engine right. This guy used to work for Lou
ser and I when he built this guys engine Lou ser forgot to put thread sealant on his head bolt studs. ? If he was an "engine builder" like he told me he was when I ended up hanging up on him, and have built numerous Buick engines how can you forget something so important to an engine build? That guy is a Lou ser!

I rather tow my car to Texas than let the Lou ser work on my car! This guy does this for a living not for the love of these cars. I will of hate to let him work on my car and have him F it up! My buddy one time spoke to a guy that was selling GN parts on Craigslist and with a little conversation he told my friend that he was parting out his engine cause Lou ser did not build his engine right. This guy used to work for Lou
ser and I when he built this guys engine Lou ser forgot to put thread sealant on his head bolt studs. ? If he was an "engine builder" like he told me he was when I ended up hanging up on him, and have built numerous Buick engines how can you forget something so important to an engine build? That guy is a Lou ser!

Sorry guys just had to say something. I had it built up for awhile, guy really pissed me off.

Poor little you.....

Since we can all be pretty sure you don't have your car worked on in TX, who is it that you have build and tune your precious Buick?

You know, just in case we need him?

TurboTGuy said:
Take a Pamprin and crawl back in your hole little girl..

Nobody's impressed with you internet tough guy act.

I'm trying to be the tough guy and your calling me a little girl ok then you call Lou and tell me how it goes.

Also I'm not here to try to impress anyone or trying to be an "internet tough guy" just stating my facts with a little irritation that he caused.

TurboTGuy said:
Poor little you.....

Since we can all be pretty sure you don't have your car worked on in TX, who is it that you have build and tune your precious Buick?

You know, just in case we need him?

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20120709_123623.png
    ForumRunner_20120709_123623.png
    492.8 KB · Views: 110
who's building the trans, if you don't mind my asking?

I and many others can vouch for the quality of work that Lou does.
One thing he hates is having to fix other peoples messes so if you bring him a mess...he might tell you, "No Thanks." and he also does not like people who talk more than they....listen....

He'll be straight up honest with you...sometimes brutally honest....he won't try and sell you a bunch of useless crap you don't need....and if you can....listen....he will take good care of you.
His labor rates are equal to or less/hour than most standard repair shops and he uses only proven parts form reputable sources.

He's one of the best out there, and before he'll take your money for something, if he knows someone better for the job....or just thinks the job is better done by someone else, he will say so and let you know who to go see.
Once he does his work on a car...he considers it HIS...and he'll stand behind it. If you let some other hero mess with it without his blessing...he'll bounce ya.
If you suck at tuning and don't take his advice or the advice by his designated tuners....he'll bounce ya...

He does not need the work....he loves the cars....and at his stage in life, he will pick and choose where to best apply them...
Who wouldn't?
He has a strong preference for true 86 and 87's that have not been overly molested by quacks and independents...he does not like working on hot air cars or Typhoons/Syclones.

If you need your hurt feelings catered to....forget about it...file a hurt feelings report with someone who cares. He expects respect, and he is quite capable of giving it too.
He's laid into me once or twice when I needed it....I have lots of self esteem so I kept my shorts outa my butt and took it as constructive feedback...retuned my thought process and continue to enjoy the benefits of his commitment to and expertise in making sure my car RUNS....it it freakin' runs....

So summed up...I strongly recommend Lou.

Sorry guys just had to say something. I had it built up for awhile, guy really pissed me off.

You might have a very nice conversion in that Cutlass (I'm assuming that's the car you called him about), but in honesty....another thing Lou does not like working on is conversions, so that's why he said he's not your guy. He's just being honest with you.

Check with Hyetech.

So if all you have to go on are your own hurt feelings....and have absolutely no personal experience with Lou's work on which to base your comments...prolly best to keep them to yourself.
Just some friendly advice...