machanic

I wasn't expecting a reply Lou but I respect you more and I appreciate it.

Did not have anyone to turn too at the time and I was not asking for any hand outs either. Just needed help.

Sorry for such words that I posted didn't think it would get this controversial.
Like I said call me at 949-378-1590 & lets start over again. I generally don't turn people in trouble away unless it's something I don't get involved in. I try to stick mainly with 86-87 TR's . I also try not to get involved with trans jobs since I don't build them myself. But will be happy to recommend the person I use. Regards Lou

I swear this thread has it all....people mad...people happy...sheep with high-heels....group hugs...."a guy from Bakersfield"....whiney ass police reports.....

who do you know close to san antonio?

Contact CharlieF1 that dude is a saint in my book. Not to ride c*ck. But being brand new to TR's even though I've owned it for years, he got on the phone with me calling from Afghanistan and told me whats what and gave me a sweet recipe for a reliable 11 sec build. Mr Charlie is the man in my book.

Contact CharlieF1 that dude is a saint in my book. Not to ride c*ck. But being brand new to TR's even though I've owned it for years, he got on the phone with me calling from Afghanistan and told me whats what and gave me a sweet recipe for a reliable 11 sec build. Mr Charlie is the man in my book.
Thanks, is he on this forum? And where is he located in TX?

Thanks to all for the good read.
it was a roller coaster ride!

still, most of you have more patience than I do, I'd a kicked him to the curb on the 1st page,
why tolerate stupidity and ignorance?

Thanks to all for the good read.
it was a roller coaster ride!
still, most of you have more patience than I do, I'd a kicked him to the curb on the 1st page,
why tolerate stupidity and ignorance?

I can only speak for myself here, due to all of the "butt-hurt" awards being sent out, I know that I, also, sometimes get stupid and ignorant, and I pray that people become more tolerant of me as I age. Aging is not a graceful period as they claim it is. Name calling on this thread will only cause more grief. And more roller-coaster-ism. Hmmm, Webster did not like that word way back when.

I can only speak for myself here, due to all of the "butt-hurt" awards being sent out, I know that I, also, sometimes get stupid and ignorant, and I pray that people become more tolerant of me as I age. Aging is not a graceful period as they claim it is. Name calling on this thread will only cause more grief. And more roller-coaster-ism. Hmmm, Webster did not like that word way back when.

Just dazzle them with your perty smile, Gary....:p

life!.jpg

o_O

Shouldn't that be "purty".

I'm just trying to build up credit points for a free "get out of stupid / ignorant mode" card.

Credit???

I'm afraid you will always be in hole on that front, Gary.

Of course, I'll be sharing that hole with you.......:eek:

Credit???

I'm afraid you will always be in hole on that front, Gary.

Of course, I'll be sharing that hole with you.......:eek:

Nope, no South Western Section sharing of hos.
oops, my bad, that was holes, huh?
I'm thinking that there may not be a lot of difference.
'll take the rear if you would like the front.

i've read through this thread a few times for pure entertainment purposes and it most definitely does NOT have it all....i have not seen "My best friends cousin's uncle in law works for the FBI and i'm gonna have him investigate your business cause you dissed me on the phone"....close, but still not all.....:D:D:D

i've read through this thread a few times for pure entertainment purposes and it most definitely does NOT have it all....i have not seen "My best friends cousin's uncle in law works for the FBI and i'm gonna have him investigate your business cause you dissed me on the phone"....close, but still not all.....:D:D:D

Can't have a Joe Cipolla every day... :eek: