Look at this

The red leather would have been sweet on an all black car with 17 inch tires and wheels, some nice 35% tint all the way around, the stock steering wheel, and a subtle sound system.

i kinda like it - except the rims and engine compartment - its different and thats good. - at least its not on 28"s and lifted. :eek:

It never ceases to amaze me that somebody will dump a ton of money into a car and than not spend the money to detail the engine compartment. If anything the whole point of owning a TR is because of the engine.

WTF is a TurboTimer:confused: He took up half his ad explaining that!

Somebody dropped a ton into that interior. Could have been decent looking. I agree all that and a junk yard under the hood:rolleyes:

I was thinking the same thing. There's a suitcase full of money spent on that interior!!!! The tires, wheels and sound crap sure ruined it though.
All that money on the interior and can't afford a new stock shifter handle???

If I had the extra cash, I'd buy it and take the interior out, stereo/tv/club entertainment system out, wheels off, and re-list all back on e-bay. I only mention my plan because I can't pull it off myself right now.

That makes me sick. That engine should be removed and the car rebadged as a Monte, along with a 305 chebby.

WTF was this dude thinking?

I dunno...if that was two toned in grey and black instead of red, the car would be awesome. You could sell the wheels and buy two sets of whatever else you wanted. He has done it very nice and very clean...I dunno but I kinda like it..

That car is very nice
I would change only a few things
1-lower the car a few inches
2-same rims but 18 or 17 inch
3-and loose the video stuff.
BTW I would never put that much money into looks
I’d rather go fast and stop fast.

WTF is a TurboTimer:confused: He took up half his ad explaining that!

Somebody dropped a ton into that interior. Could have been decent looking. I agree all that and a junk yard under the hood:rolleyes:

it will run your car for 5-10 minutes after you take the keys out of it to let the turbo cool down, also the can be set up to only allow certian boost pressures at certian rpm/transmission gear