lets hope for the best !!!! TROOPER T hopefully saveable !!! SAD PICS :(

James all the TR (& NA Regals too) I've parted out, all had velcro on the gas tank straps. Were the ones in this car one piece?

What happened to the shoveete you were trying to build?:confused:

still got both of them :) thats my winter project
chevette2.jpg

still got both of them :) thats my winter project

NICE!! I was just thinking 10 minutes ago that I always wanted to go out west and get a Chevette and put a
Buick v6 in it. I was thinking a 4bbl version with a 4 speed would be fun but a LC2; Hell Yeah!!

NICE!! I was just thinking 10 minutes ago that I always wanted to go out west and get a Chevette and put a
Buick v6 in it. I was thinking a 4bbl version with a 4 speed would be fun but a LC2; Hell Yeah!!

how about a sky hawk......... cut ya a good deal!

lmao

James, pull the cluster out of this car and look at the broadcast code tag. There might be a separate tag next to it, hand-written, that says "Police G". If not, this might be one of the cars I did a chip conversion on, way back in around '91 at the nationals. It looks very familiar...

Those factory modified clusters with the labels are very rare. Look for the tag on the foil shield, and also a hand-written label on the processor chip itself (you can see it thru the back of the cluster).

James, pull the cluster out of this car and look at the broadcast code tag. There might be a separate tag next to it, hand-written, that says "Police G". If not, this might be one of the cars I did a chip conversion on, way back in around '91 at the nationals. It looks very familiar...

Those factory modified clusters with the labels are very rare. Look for the tag on the foil shield, and also a hand-written label on the processor chip itself (you can see it thru the back of the cluster).

BACK IN 1991 THIS CAR WAS OWNED BY THE CT STATE POLICE SO I DOUBT IT MADE IT TO THE NATS LOL. CAR HAS BEEN OFF THE ROAD SINCE 1991 . THE PEOPLE I BOUGHT IF FROM BOUGHT IT IN 1991 AT THE CT STATE AUCTION AND THEY NEVER EVER GOT IT RUNNING. THE TRUNK DECAL SAYS SOME STUFF ON IT THAT I HAVE NEVER EVER SEEN ON ANOTHER TRUNK TAG, I'M NOT PUBLISHING IT BECAUSE I DONT NECESSARILY WANT THE WORLD TO SEE IT. COACH CAN CONFIRM IT SAYS SOME UNUSAL STUFF AND IT IS RELATED TO THE SPEEDO

its been frozen in time the last 8 months and havent done anything to it recently but i have had several inquires so here are a few pics of it up on the lift doing nothing other than waiting for me to get motivation again
P1010244.jpg

P1010245.jpg

P1010246.jpg

P1010243.jpg

Man, you are such an interesting guy, James......and with so much stuff!! I don't see how you can move around in there, and run your business, too......I'd go crazy....and looking at all the projects you have, wow, it's mindboggling.......the information John Spina sent you about the cluster was real interesting....something I didn't know about..............John teaches us a lot of stuff.........and you, it looks like you teach us that you own every Turbo Regal part in the eastern United States!.....jeez.....so many parts, so little time. I wish you the best on the Grand Nativette! Looks to be a real sleeper! Keep up the good work.

Bruce '87 Grand National

AWWWW man id be tearing into that thing by now James, what more motivation than to have it home in front of you, and to know that its a rare car.

I'd like to see the docs of 17 cars being built. I have one and the carfax shows the state of ct owned it till 1992. My interior is the same as this cars but with rosewood exterior.

I'd like to see the docs of 17 cars being built. I have one and the carfax shows the state of ct owned it till 1992. My interior is the same as this cars but with rosewood exterior.
http://www.google.com/search?q=ct+s...1129a38e38d5d9&bpcl=38897761&biw=1280&bih=626

this might be a pic of your car!!! where i got my maroon car from has a black car just like the one in the pic. my car and the black car both came from the state auction.

i got the 35 # from a retired state cop who used to actually drive these cars back in the day. from what i understand the retired cops have "club" or something where they all get toghther and he asked the liutentant or whatever the rank is and a few weeks later he got back to me with the answer of how many. it was a
18-17 split and i dont remember which was gn's and which was turbo t's. i can put you in touch with the cop i dealt with. my car was sold i believe in may 1991 from what i remeber but it wasnt in running condition so thats probably why it went out of service sooner than yours.

i would really like to talk to you about your car to compare similarities/diffrences. please call me 203 213 9126 james