lets hope for the best !!!! TROOPER T hopefully saveable !!! SAD PICS :(

James, it was just under the passenger seat.. found it when i was vacuumin i think it was folded up in the seat rail.

Does it still have the twin turbos on it? Jk

Pics pics pics!!! Great find! Hopefully this will inspire others to vaccum their cars. I don't think I looked in bottom of my seats.

Found some other funny receipts,

Check out the Ship To receipt and the carfax first owner shows as no data lol

CAM00928.jpeg

CAM00931.jpeg

Yep still twin turbo, :D

No but guess what..I have receipts with the guy's name of the possible Agent? Or Policeman... he would even give a sorta fake name on the receipts seriously... Not sure if its safe for me to do that to him.. But i have a bunch of receipts dating back to 92/93 when most of these car's seem to have sold in auction and were retired.

been back working on the car again. i got another used mini satrter from the junkyard on monday and slapped it on because the last used one wasnt coperating well i slapped this 1 in and it did the same as the last and they both seemed stuck so i kept bumping the key this time and it freed up . i cut what was left of the cat off so i could slap a dump pipe i had hanging around on, they i got motivated to deal with the exhaust so i started working on the atr 2 12" exhaust that i got from boostdeznuts about 4 years ago . once i bolted on the cat back part i realized i didnt have any brake lines on the rear because 1 was holey the other was seized and twisted off a couple years ago when i dropped the rear out of the car. so i had some new stainless prebent lines around so i slapped them on. i them went to my other garage to look for exhaust clamps to bolt it toghther. i found some hangers i bought several years ago that i forgot i had but couldnt find any correct size clamps so off to the part store then to lowes to buy some bolts to bolt the tailpipes to the frame. i then finished up my vaccum brake conversion swapping out the power master and brake pedal what fun. i broke the brake switch so i had to run down to the parts garage to find another switch. oh yeah the steel lines going into the pm were seized so i clipped them with the intentions of reflaring a new end on but i decided against it was gonna slap a used set of brake lines on only to find out i couldnt find any so i put a new set that i had hanging around on. so i got the car to turn over and had fuel pressure but it didnt feel like firing so i said screw it and went home. a couple other things i did was replace the headlight hardware holding the headlights in on the driver side so i stripped the stuff off another header panel i had hanging around because the stuff on the car was seized and rotted. i also slapped on a better set of headlight bezels i recently found,i went to put the shifter back in and broke the cable so it was back to the other garge to get another cable to fix that too.

hopefully this upcoming week i can get it to run and i can finish up some new brakes on it.