LET IT BEGIN! LET IT BEGIN!!!

I'm still waiting to see what broke in the last motor. I've been on the edge of my seat for so long my hemorrhoids are killing me! ;) We should take up a pool and see who guesses right. My money is on the crankshaft.:(

Neal

I'm still waiting to see what broke in the last motor. I've been on the edge of my seat for so long my hemorrhoids are killing me! ;) We should take up a pool and see who guesses right. My money is on the crankshaft.:(

Neal
LOL...when Lou is ready, I'm towing the GN to his shop so he can pull the motor and do the tear down. I'd rather have him do it so nothing gets missed.....but right now...the bets are on the crank.

....I"m strongly considering getting one of these to help manage the new engine. http://www.tr6.bailey-eng.com/
Not sure if this should be a higher priority or if a wideband and Powerlogger arrangement should be....but I really like the two step rev limiter feature being built in and Bob makes some good stuff to be sure.
Decisions, decisions....

He's getting it from you, Silly Head:p
Heck! I'm so broke, I couldn't even scrounge up lunch money today. Thanks Lou:D.

However, we did start up a collection for you a while ago. Here's the collection plate... errr, Bucket...

Bumperfillers018.jpg

Not sure what people have been donating to this bucket, but it is getting kinda full. Smells a bit funny too.:eek:

Mike B.

Heck! I'm so broke, I couldn't even scrounge up lunch money today. Thanks Lou:D.

However, we did start up a collection for you a while ago. Here's the collection plate... errr, Bucket...

Bumperfillers018.jpg

Not sure what people have been donating to this bucket, but it is getting kinda full. Smells a bit funny too.:eek:

Mike B.

So many jokes at the ready.....but........ I know I gwanna gits in trouble......but Imma do it anyway..............http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i4P0ZP0CCx0

Still LOVE the West coast humor you guys are putting out . . . . And if Papa Lou is on a thread, I am "Subscribed". :D

Still LOVE the West coast humor you guys are putting out . . . . And if Papa Lou is on a thread, I am "Subscribed". :D
On this Matthew 7:6 I have dated a few pigs but since then have converted over to sheep ! BaaaaaaaH !

Chicken I have a gtq70 precision turbo 850 hp, and 83pd injectors also precision??? All for sale cheap for u..all with about 300 miles use...also have a billet fuel pressure regulator new aeromotive pro series efi ..

Chicken I have a gtq70 precision turbo 850 hp, and 83pd injectors also precision??? All for sale cheap for u..all with about 300 miles use...also have a billet fuel pressure regulator new aeromotive pro series efi ..

Thanks Ralph.
I'm sticking with my Precision billet wheeled 6265 DBB with S cover...it's a great turbo and more than enough for my goals. I'll have to wait until I run it with the new stroker motor to see if I need more injector than my 60lbers or not...we're keeping the roller cam pretty light since I still want this thing to blow a passing grade on smog also.

Thanks Ralph.
I'm sticking with my Precision billet wheeled 6265 DBB with S cover...it's a great turbo and more than enough for my goals. I'll have to wait until I run it with the new stroker motor to see if I need more injector than my 60lbers or not...we're keeping the roller cam pretty light since I still want this thing to blow a passing grade on smog also.

That turbo and 60#'ers drove my car pretty damn hard with Lou's set-up, It's just too bad I didn't get the chance to get that particular motor to the track......... Low, low 11's, easy.

You are in for some SERIOUS fun, Tim. Can't slap the grin off yer face fun.......

SERIOUS FRIGGIN' FUN, FUN. :D

However, no cutting in line!

I seldom say this, ( ok, I say it all the time...) ME FIRST!o_O

Bwooooohhahahhahaaaaaaaa.....:D