Len Freeman, is this how you treat your customers? long.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't trust Len Freeman to fix a sandwich.
Ya know, your other comments about the situation may have been a bit more constructive,But this one makes you nothing more than a complete a$$hole!
You wanna a sandwich,Go to a deli d!ckhead

Time to finally honor your word, Len :rolleyes:

I wouldn't trust Len Freeman to fix a sandwich.

i have a question for you...have you ever done business with len to be asking or making these remarks? if i were you id keep my mouth shut. len is a well respected buick member that has been around these cars longer than you have and he can actually teach you a thing or to...do you even know anything about these cars? is that the reason why you want to drop a V8 in yours:confused:

i bet if this was a g-body thread it would have been locked along time ago

This is not a matter of what Len knows, or what Black Power knows. It's a matter of what I recieved, what was supposed to be done about it and how it's been handled since. Now that it is out there, people can draw their own conclusions on where to go if they want a transmission or a sandwich based on the accounts and post dates of both sides.

i thought that the sandwich bit was fairly amusing. everyone has a right to say what they want and the comment wasn't bad enough for people to respond like that. i don't know how well len is respected now that he made his side of the story clear , and still hasn't done anything to remedy the situation like he said he would.

Ya know, your other comments about the situation may have been a bit more constructive,But this one makes you nothing more than a complete a$$hole!
You wanna a sandwich,Go to a deli d!ckhead

F*ck off old man. If I wanted your opinion I would ask for it.

For the love of all that is good, just be objective to this situation. You know Len has screwed these guys over, nobody in his right mind could say that Len is in the right here. He built a hunk of crap transmission that was he knew was going in a 9 second car. He hasn't paid up yet even though he said he would almost a month ago. He needs to man up and pay these guys or he needs to find another board and another occupation.

You can swing off his nuts until your arms fall off, I really don't care. It only makes you look like his water carrying pit b1tch.

If I want a sandwich, I will go to a deli. If I want a transmission, I will not go to Len Freeman.

Not to be an ass or anything, but does Len even know this thread is still going?

He has to. His last reply to these guys was that he was going to mail some money to disco stu's address...since then he has been strangely silent (again).

i have a question for you...have you ever done business with len to be asking or making these remarks? if i were you id keep my mouth shut. len is a well respected buick member that has been around these cars longer than you have and he can actually teach you a thing or to...do you even know anything about these cars? is that the reason why you want to drop a V8 in yours:confused:

Oh look, it's the moron that told me I should hang myself for talking about wanting to put a turbo LS1 in my car.

Click here for proof -------> http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/turbo-v8-conversions/268337-interest-lsx-twin-turbo-manifolds.html

Do you just follow me from thread to thread trying to act like an idiot or does it just happen randomly? As I told Otto the Squirrel, I don't want your opinion and I certainly don't want your advice. Disco Stu is a friend of mine and he is a very well respected member of this site. To my knowledge, neither he nor whiplash have ever been involved in a complete screwing of another board member like Len has. I met whiplash in Noble this year and I talked with him about this very incident. He is a great guy and he only wants Len to make things right. It's what everybody wants...except Len and his chorus of sheep.

The only thing Len Freeman has taught me is that you can't trust anybody. Just because he is a big name doesn't mean he is a good person, this thread proves that. As far as me not knowing anything about Buicks, I built and installed my 4.1 and did a little bit of work to my transmission in my garage, so yeah I think I have a tiny bit of on hands knowledge of them. I am not a Buick guru, but I know that a turbo LS1 will go faster. You keep making burritos at Taco Bell and maybe one of these days you will make enough money to keep up.

i thought that the sandwich bit was fairly amusing. everyone has a right to say what they want and the comment wasn't bad enough for people to respond like that. i don't know how well len is respected now that he made his side of the story clear , and still hasn't done anything to remedy the situation like he said he would.

Thanks, I really didn't see the big deal about that comment myself. I am glad that there are REAL people like you around that can see that just because Len Freeman is a big name doesn't mean his crap smells like roses.

Now if Len's girls can kindly stay on subject that would be nice.

For the love of all that is good, just be objective to this situation. You know Len has screwed these guys over, nobody in his right mind could say that Len is in the right here. He built a hunk of crap transmission that was he knew was going in a 9 second car. He hasn't paid up yet even though he said he would almost a month ago. He needs to man up and pay these guys or he needs to find another board and another occupation.

You can swing off his nuts until your arms fall off, I really don't care. It only makes you look like his water carrying pit b1tch.

If I want a sandwich, I will go to a deli. If I want a transmission, I will not go to Len Freeman.

He has to. His last reply to these guys was that he was going to mail some money to disco stu's address...since then he has been strangely silent (again).

Oh look, it's the moron that told me I should hang myself for talking about wanting to put a turbo LS1 in my car.

Click here for proof -------> http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/turbo-v8-conversions/268337-interest-lsx-twin-turbo-manifolds.html

Do you just follow me from thread to thread trying to act like an idiot or does it just happen randomly? As I told Otto the Squirrel, I don't want your opinion and I certainly don't want your advice. Disco Stu is a friend of mine and he is a very well respected member of this site. To my knowledge, neither he nor whiplash have ever been involved in a complete screwing of another board member like Len has. I met whiplash in Noble this year and I talked with him about this very incident. He is a great guy and he only wants Len to make things right. It's what everybody wants...except Len and his chorus of sheep.

The only thing Len Freeman has taught me is that you can't trust anybody. Just because he is a big name doesn't mean he is a good person, this thread proves that. As far as me not knowing anything about Buicks, I built and installed my 4.1 and did a little bit of work to my transmission in my garage, so yeah I think I have a tiny bit of on hands knowledge of them. I am not a Buick guru, but I know that a turbo LS1 will go faster. You keep making burritos at Taco Bell and maybe one of these days you will make enough money to keep up.

Thanks, I really didn't see the big deal about that comment myself. I am glad that there are REAL people like you around that can see that just because Len Freeman is a big name doesn't mean his crap smells like roses.

Now if Len's girls can kindly stay on subject that would be nice.

burritos at taco bell your one funny homo lol.... i guess your sig says it all...1987 GN 4.1L - 6776 turbo - Precision IC - SMC Alky - 3k stall - 21.008 @ 41.0 mph....... yeah your one smart puppy good luck on building a LSX hopefully youll have better times on one of those dipsh!t

burritos at taco bell your one funny homo lol.... i guess your sig says it all...1987 GN 4.1L - 6776 turbo - Precision IC - SMC Alky - 3k stall - 21.008 @ 41.0 mph....... yeah your one smart puppy good luck on building a LSX hopefully youll have better times on one of those

Thanks vato.

That's what happens when the intercooler hose blows off at the 60ft mark...

Keep it up and they will close the thread. Let it go. We need to see how this is (or is not) resolved.

So explain how the rest off us asked you to come here and express yours?
I certainly did not see a post saying.
"Black Power please come tell us how you feel about this situation"

So keep swinging off Stu's nuts,Its nice to have someone here teaching us old guys (how the guys that have figured out intercooler hose installation)exactly how hte young guys do it.

C'mon now guys, no more mud slinging. We've already been warned. As in the past, let's (all) keep it civil....!

Thank you, you are the only reason this is still open! You have been very civil and played by the rules. THANK YOU!

I am pretty damn sure I know who you are, your last comment just sealed it for me! I will spend all day to I know for sure who you are so I can bust your AZZ! I am not going to ban you unit I identify you again!!!

Anybody want to finger this jerk and save me some time?

You are so childish and immature. You talk CRAP about this board but always come back crawling under different names. To bad you can't be a man and tell the truth instead of spewing hate from behind a keyboard....

If I ever come back to Cali I will be sure to let it be known you all of you can great me:wink:

Keep it up and they will close the thread. Let it go. We need to see how this is (or is not) resolved.

Thank you for your understanding!

I was going to stay out of this but at this point screw it....

Not trying to be ugly but I dialed the shop and he answered on the 2nd ring...

I talked to Len about this! He gave me his side and according to his chain of events it went down about the way stated but with some stuff changed...

Len was very hurt by all the Buick guys that don't even know him trashing him about something they know nothing about... I told him I didn't blame him, some of it was nasty!

The relationship between him and Disco Stu goes back much farther according to Len.

Len said "send it back." I personally do not think he wants to talk to Disco Stu, not his words but I am ASSuming. So I took it as ship him the trans and he would refund it... Maybe I am wrong that is the way I took it though!

It is not my place to be in the middle of this, I didn't even want to call Len and seem nosey... As I have said Len is not a vendor on this board, he didn't owe me an explanation at all but he very graciously gave me one...

I consider Len a friend as I do most of the guys posting here.
It is not my place to judge, my suggestion would be to either A.) write him a letter and have it sig required. Or B.) send him the trans so he can refund the money... As I said SUGGESTIONS!

Please do not quote me and say your wrong about this and that... It doesn't matter if I am wrong I HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH IT!

This thread has not been locked because the OP still hasn't asked for it to be or his beef solved. I don't intend to lock it, and it WOULD NOT MATTER IF IT WERE A VENDOR OR NOT!

For the LAST TIME, if this continues as a fight between other members I will close it. I will reopen it for Disco or Whiplash or Len to post! I have gave numerous warnings. I guess I have to prove shyt stinks....

Didn't take long! GNBOOSTER87 OR should I say ZIGGY:biggrin:

BYE AND PLEASE QUIT COMING BACK!

Didn't take long! GNBOOSTER87 OR should I say ZIGGY:biggrin:

BYE AND PLEASE QUIT COMING BACK!

That would explain why one of his first posts was telling me to hang myself :rolleyes: Good job finding that goofball.

Although I didn't START the personal attacks this time around (thanks to grOtto and ziggy, Len cheerleaders for life), I will refrain from straightening them out after this post. Carry on.

If you or any of your gay buddies want to hang from Len's balls, just PM me and tell me about how great he is instead of posting your trash in this thread. It'll make you feel better, I am sure. Thanks :D

Status
Not open for further replies.