Len Freeman, is this how you treat your customers? long.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Len said "send it back." I personally do not think he wants to talk to Disco Stu, not his words but I am ASSuming. So I took it as ship him the trans and he would refund it... Maybe I am wrong that is the way I took it though!

It is not my place to be in the middle of this, I didn't even want to call Len and seem nosey... As I have said Len is not a vendor on this board, he didn't owe me an explanation at all but he very graciously gave me one...

I consider Len a friend as I do most of the guys posting here.
It is not my place to judge, my suggestion would be to either A.) write him a letter and have it sig required. Or B.) send him the trans so he can refund the money... As I said SUGGESTIONS!

Just for reference, here is Len's first and only post about this mishap:

I would never charge anyone for parts that were not installed in a transmission that I rebuilt, 200's are not going to last forever and someone else will be in that Trans sooner or later. im sorry for letting my temper get the best of me and putting Shane in the middle of this mess! john if you would PM me your address, I will refund the money that I charged you

I don't think they can send the trans back right now. He has already had someone else rebuild it and it's in the car, they have already paid for it's rebuild....so if they send the trans back it's not going to do them any good, since they have paid for it to be built (twice).

I may be wrong, they may have used another transmission core...but the way I read it was that disco had the Freeman turd rebuilt.

That would explain why one of his first posts was telling me to hang myself :rolleyes: Good job finding that goofball.

Although I didn't START the personal attacks this time around (thanks to grOtto and ziggy, Len cheerleaders for life), I will refrain from straightening them out after this post. Carry on.

If you or any of your gay buddies want to hang from Len's balls, just PM me and tell me about how great he is instead of posting your trash in this thread. It'll make you feel better, I am sure. Thanks :D

Gay is one thing I am not.Just curious if my (what you call)cheerleading for Len and nut hugging as you call it makes me gay,What does the nut hugging and cheerleading your doing for Stu and Whiplash make you?
By you description Gay.

Gay is one thing I am not.Just curious if my (what you call)cheerleading for Len and nut hugging as you call it makes me gay,What does the nut hugging and cheerleading your doing for Stu and Whiplash make you?
By you description Gay.

Otto, the difference here is that Disco Stu or Whiplash haven't done anything wrong. Both have been civil. Len is the one that is in the wrong, so "cheerleading" for Disco Stu is not really an appropriate term. Len gave his side of the story and claimed he would make it right.

Otto, the difference here is that Disco Stu or Whiplash haven't done anything wrong. Both have been civil. Len is the one that is in the wrong, so "cheerleading" for Disco Stu is not really an appropriate term. Len gave his side of the story and claimed he would make it right.
Nice try.

I know that Len is driving trucks so he can pay bills:(
So give him a break and try to be understanding as you can.(And you have been:smile: ) He will pay you but his tranny shop is slow right now because the economy is really bad in Vegas. 1 out of ever 100 homes in Vegas is in forecloser:frown:
Black Power dont you have something better to do than stir people up on something you have nothing to do with.Go out to your garage(If you have one) and fix that car (If you work on it yourself) so you have a fast Buick like the rest if us..

Also Black Power have you ever thought for one second when your bashing Len that the people that like and support him might have a part someday you need or maybe help you get your car out of the 20 sec ET range. All your doing is burning bridges and i know i will never help you..I have no beef with Whiplash or Disco and would help them if i could.. I hope Len hurrys up and pays you when he can.

Also Black Power have you ever thought for one second when your bashing Len that the people that like and support him might have a part someday you need or maybe help you get your car out of the 20 sec ET range. All your doing is burning bridges and i know i will never help you..I have no beef with Whiplash or Disco and would help them if i could.. I hope Len hurrys up and pays you when he can.

Wow...it took you two consecutive replies and that is the best you could come up with? Either you are retarded as hell (I am leaning towards this possibility) or you just are an inept reader, because it has already been discussed multiple times that this thread is not for crap slinging. If you have a problem with me, I have room in my pm box. Enough room for you and all the other Freeman squirrels on this board.

I don't need or want you help. My car blew an IC hose off and I aborted the run on the 21 second pass. Apparently you take my sig a lot more seriously than I intended it to be. In any case, you don't seem like a very intelligent person so I don't think I will be asking for help from you or from a guy that has the gall to send crap out of his shop for way too much money but he built a transmission for his own car that is going 200mph in the 1/4. Seems like he is more focused on himself than his customers. If you disagree, please feel free to

SEND ME A PRIVATE MESSAGE

because this is not the place for you to crap up Disco Stu's very relevant thread about the horrible experience he had with a formerly prominent member of this community.

i don't understand why len can't get on here and give his own reason why he has yet to resolve this situation for these more then patient guy's that have been nothing but willing to try and work out any way to resolve this. geno, evrybody has money issues! if len has to drive a truck then LET HIM come on here and explain. if you or any of his other buds threatening not to help or SELL(let's be real about that comment on giving) a part to another person makes you feel your vindicating mr. freeman from other quips, you guy's having some growing up to do. len dug this hole even deeper then it was and no one is going to stop making any judgements on him until he at least makes some kind of effort. come on guys, len has to respond on here himself and remedy this or it will never stop. you cannot keep coming to his rescue and think it's not going to make him look even worse. mr. freeman i see you have alot of loyal friends but at some point even THEY are going to get sick of defending you if you make no effort to even contact either disco or whiplash. try to resolve this and let bygones be bygones.

I've been in contact with Len and Stu and this will all be taken care of by the end of next week.

wile87
Your right but i just cant stand to see Black Powers cheap shots and calling me a retard or nut swinger:mad:

i get what your saying geno and everybody seems to be letting this get to them except for the one person at the center of all this. maybe len should see that this thread could be one reason why business has slowed down for him, because people are nervous about dealing with him due to this ongoing situation. i hope that all does get resolved soon . hopefully he can save at least a little of his rep and get back to building the tran's that all the people that respect him know he is capable of.

wile87
Your right but i just cant stand to see Black Powers cheap shots and calling me a retard or nut swinger:mad:

Is that why you felt the need to send me two PMs threatening to beat me down or have your vato buddies do it for you?

I guess I know why I had a message this morning...

Come on dudes..... I like both you of, don't put me on the spot... Next one is strike 3!

Both of you are defending friends... Best thing you can do for both of your friends is to STAY OUT OF THIS THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Close're up. This thread is helping no one.

It's helping me. If you don't like it, move on. Since it has stayed open for 460 posts and generated 20k+ views then it should stay open for me to post my closing statements after a resolution has been made.

Status
Not open for further replies.