Len Freeman,i Suggest You Answer My Gd Calls.....

disco stu

...... and quit dodging me before I aire this sh!t out in public. I'll give it two days.

I hate to do it like this, but you leave me no choice. :rolleyes:

I was going to write about this today, but I am going to wait till Fri after I see all the supposed 9 sec capapble parts that were(n't) in this transmission.

If my other parts in Houston are done tomorrow, I will pick up my rebuilt "built" transmission. And have a list of the parts and procedures that should have been done. That I am paying for again, and then some. :eek:

I will attest that Len and his crew are standup people.

He went over the top to help me with my twin turbo Buick by opening his shop after 11pm on a Friday night and also even delivered a 200r4 to the track.

If my other parts in Houston are done tomorrow, I will pick up my rebuilt "built" transmission. And have a list of the parts and procedures that should have been done. That I am paying for again, and then some. :eek:
So what did you find?

That was our initial impression with him as well.....However, such is not the case this time around and I/we are out a significant amt of money because of it.

Stay tuned.....

Did he not stand behind a warrantee or something?
This doesnt sound like Len.

I will attest that Len and his crew are standup people.

He went over the top to help me with my twin turbo Buick by opening his shop after 11pm on a Friday night and also even delivered a 200r4 to the track.
Allow me to quote you one more time, please. If you've had good dealings with Len in the past, perhaps you have a means of contacting him personally. Numerous, numerous phone calls and messages left with his secretary have yielding absolutely NOTHING on my end, beyond major frustration.

At this point, I am trying to remain civil. However, when the transmission is totally complete (for the second time) and picked up from the other tranny shop, along with a list (and perhaps pics) of what was done this time around vs. what was supposed to have been done by Len, if the issue hasn't been resolved DIRECTLY with Len first hand, it will ALL be made public.

Allow me to quote you one more time, please. If you've had good dealings with Len in the past, perhaps you have a means of contacting him personally. Numerous, numerous phone calls and messages left with his secretary have yielding absolutely NOTHING on my end, beyond major frustration.

At this point, I am trying to remain civil. However, when the transmission is totally complete (for the second time) and picked up from the other tranny shop, along with a list (and perhaps pics) of what was done this time around vs. what was supposed to have been done by Len, if the issue hasn't been resolved DIRECTLY with Len first hand, it will ALL be made public.

How long did it last?

It lasted two light shakedown passes, and some street tuning.

I was supposed to pick up the trans Fri. Unfortunately that is delayed until tues at the latest.

The guy who built this told me what was done. I can trust what he told me, as he has been around Buicks a long time as well and is a well known 200r4 builder, he ain't no Aamco flunky. I will wait to see personally before I divulge all info to err on the side of caution.

I can't blame anyone for coming to the defense of their friend. As I thought he was mine as well. But it does not change what I am going to tell you. And I have made every effort to take any other recourse in this situation.

hope everything works out. i know len stands up behind his products. im suprised he didnt fix it under warrenty. im still waiting to hear the other side of the story. best of luck to both parties involved

hope everything works out. i know len stands up behind his products. im suprised he didnt fix it under warrenty. im still waiting to hear the other side of the story. best of luck to both parties involved
Was it still under warrantee?
How long does Len give on a racing transmission?

....im still waiting to hear the other side of the story.
Believe me, we are also waiting to hear "the other (Len's) side of the story". However, again, after multitudes of attempts to make contact with him utilizing every means of contact we can think of, he is still dodging us. Infact, he has even been on the forums as recent as yesterday at around noon and with the traffic this thread has received, I refuse to believe he isn't aware of it......