KeyBoard Racers

Status
Not open for further replies.
If his car fits the rules of the class then get in on it.

I'm just stating the facts playa. Stock suspension, full weight, stock bottom end and heads, +cam, +1 power adder.

I don't car what type of car it is.. low 12's / high 11's should win it.

I usually bring a couple grand with me to play with, so it should be fun.

I am bringing a couple of True Street Cars that will run your true street car. :biggrin:

lol

Okay Mr. Blackflag, here are the official rules from Hub City's site~

True Street Class

CHASSIS / SUSPENSION
FRONT SUSPENSION:
All cars must retain factory stock-type suspension. Bolt on aftermarket suspension components allowed

REAR SUSPENSION:
Suspensions can be either stock-style

ENGINE:
Stock Engine displacement and stock internals
Cam allowed on naturally aspirated cars.

HEADS:
Stock Heads

NITROUS:
This can count as the 1 power adder

SUPERCHARGER / TURBOCHARGER:
Supercharger or Turbocharger combination must be factory equipped

STREET EQUIPMENT
BODY:
The car must retain its original appearance and profiles.
INTERIOR:
Vehicles must retain a "street appearing" interior. Factory door panels, carpet and dashboard are required. Two front seats required (bench seat OK). NO SEAT DELETES.

WINDOWS:
Must be of safety glass. No Lexan permitted. The only exception will be the rear window of an El-Camino or other truck for roll bar access. All front door windows must be fully operational.

STREET LEGAL REQUIREMENTS:
All cars are required to have working headlights and tail lights (headlights doors must be fixed open or work manually or automatically on cars so equipped). Brake lights and turn signals are required.

TIRES:
D.O.T approved tires. Limited to 28 inch tall.

-------------------------------------------------------

As Jason said the rules say NOTHING about pump gas, so kiss your 16lbs of boost BS goodbye! It also says stock heads, but doesn't state whether or not they can be ported.:wink: Under these rules I know of a GN here in South Florida with a stock bottom end, stock ported iron heads, and a 67 turbo on 28" tires and stock suspension that has been 9.59 @141mph.

I am warning you, your ignorance can be dangerous.:wink:

It's not ignorance. It's insanity. Doing the same dumb $hit over and over is the definition of insanity. When he looks at the taillights of the buzzin half dozen and has to own up to the $hit talk he will disappear from this board.

If his car fits the rules of the class then get in on it.

I'm just stating the facts playa. Stock suspension, full weight, stock bottom end and heads, +cam, +1 power adder.

I don't car what type of car it is.. low 12's / high 11's should win it.

I usually bring a couple grand with me to play with, so it should be fun.

Showroom stock C6 Z06 with a decent driver could win that then. Put a 150 wet shot on a 346 C5 Z06 and it'll go 10's.

This reminds me of that video thhat was posted on here with the ricer kid in the parking lot of a grocery store telling people he's going to put 2 more cylinders on his Honda and run it on a turbo charger and a supercharger! Anybody have that vid? That was great!

There was a local LS guy here that talked and ran his mouth about how modded his car was and called everybody he could out looking for a race. He had a 5.3 in an old Pontiac. He ended up betting a ricer Civic (no turbo, no nitrous) $500 thinking he had an easy win. Well, lets just put it this way.....That loud a$$ 5.3L sounded good about 4 cars behind the Civic but it cost him $500 in front of about 200 local guys!!!:biggrin:

It's not ignorance. It's insanity. Doing the same dumb $hit over and over is the definition of insanity. When he looks at the taillights of the buzzin half dozen and has to own up to the $hit talk he will disappear from this board.

Some people have to learn the hard way I guess.

Cool...

I'll bring a tow rope and tie it to my rear. That way you can feel like your going fast when your drug down the track by a stock LS1 with a 75 shot.

Ok guys My buddy has a bolt on ls1 with a 100 shot and runs an 11.7 So don't be afraid guys haha

How in the hell are you going to police the stock bottom end rule? That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard.

OR if you really want it like that- we will bring the procharger lsx car..

Boost for Boost.

But like I said, the true street rules should make for a good race. If we don't win, I will donate $50 to the board.

LOL that's funny i have never seen a 30psi pulley on a on a procharger some of these guys have run 30lbs of boost

Boy I have learned something today...

So your telling me, that a stock bottom end, stock head GN with bolt ons and suspension will run in the 12's in the 1/4? :confused:

Guess we will have to see.
you need to catch up. Still living in the early 90's?

i guess this guy is really oblivious.... looks lik he is gunna be broke by the end of the night :biggrin:

Cool...

I'll bring a tow rope and tie it to my rear. That way you can feel like your going fast when your drug down the track by a stock LS1 with a 75 shot.

LOL now thats funny I don't care who you are [ in my best larry the cable guy's voice ] I don't think you know these cars near as much as you think you do . You never know what your getting with these, could be a 13.50 or so stocker or down into crazy fast times and still have the AC blowing cold on you on the way home

OR if you really want it like that- we will bring the procharger lsx car..

Boost for Boost.

But like I said, the true street rules should make for a good race. If we don't win, I will donate $50 to the board.

With a thread like this started you better bring everything youve got and then some. $50? That is some funny ****. You must have left off a couple zeroes. Wish i was within a few hundred miles.

Sweet baby Jesus!!!!

Subrcribing!!!!:redface:
I mena Subscribibng!!!1:redface:

Dammit!:mad:

I mean Subscribbing!!!
DOH!!!!
:mad:

Aaaaaah ferget it!:redface:
Can't spell worth a dang when I get all excited...:biggrin:

Subscribed!;)

Although this is fun, the administration team is getting trigger happy on the
trolling that has been going on...

Attachments

• banhammer_forecast.gif
    banhammer_forecast.gif
    38 KB · Views: 435
If this does go down by chance some miracle, please shoot video! And maybe streaming video for on site bets lol. Ill take the 6!

Status
Not open for further replies.