KeyBoard Racers

Status
Not open for further replies.
If anybody wants to step up, come to hubcity dragway Nov 20th a run true street.

Alabama boys are giving a free lesson in street cars. Ask around.

If anybody wants to step up, come to hubcity dragway Nov 20th a run true street.

Alabama boys are giving a free lesson in street cars. Ask around.

I have ran into many people that disregard the Grand Nationals because they don't have a V8. They whooped many production cars when they were new and still do.

What you will find out is that you can disguise 700-800 HP very easily in a Regal. It all fits under the hood. It's not obnoxously loud like a V8. And it don't need a huge tire.

It's obvious you don't know there are some quick GNs out here in street form. I say you'll be surprised.:cool:

I have ran into many people that disregard the Grand Nationals because they don't have a V8. They whooped many production cars when they were new and still do.

What you will find out is that you can disguise 700-800 HP very easily in a Regal. It all fits under the hood. It's not obnoxously loud like a V8. And it don't need a huge tire.

It's obvious you don't know there are some quick GNs out here in street form. I say you'll be surprised.:cool:

Well said! :biggrin:

Words to live by. Prob the only car that can roll up to the staging lanes with 275 drag radials and idleing like a stock pickup truck and pull a 9sec pass

I know plenty about GN's and turbo's. I also know, that boost is nothing but a multplier of NA power minus heat/efficieny loss.

I also know that we will have a stock LS1 with a small shot that will hand it to a GN on less than 16lbs.

See you at the track fellas!

I know plenty about GN's and turbo's. I also know, that boost is nothing but a multplier of NA power minus heat/efficieny loss.

I also know that we will have a stock LS1 with a small shot that will hand it to a GN on less than 16lbs.

Hand it to what, a stock GN?

Why you need to handicap a GN to less than 16lbs?? I guess you are afraid the LS1 with two more cylinders and a "small" shot won't have enough. Come on these Buicks have antiquated technology from 20 years ago, you shouldn't need to make up terms for a race. Run what ya brung and hope you brung enough!

Is there anyone that only 16lbs anymore? We usually run a little more then that:wink: Someone Pleaseeeeeee show this ls1 whats up

Maybe he will be racing the turbo small block GN he is advertising for sale in the cars for sale dept.

Maybe he will be racing the turbo small block GN he is advertising for sale in the cars for sale dept.

well if he replied to guys asking about his car that he has for sale rather than flapping his gums here it maybe gone before Nov 20ths race. 7300 mile car supposedly :confused: I asked my wife if I could buy it an she gave me a "permission" slip!! So I am ready to rock an roll :cool:

Why you need to handicap a GN to less than 16lbs?? I guess you are afraid the LS1 with two more cylinders and a "small" shot won't have enough. Come on these Buicks have antiquated technology from 20 years ago, you shouldn't need to make up terms for a race. Run what ya brung and hope you brung enough!

I brought up 16lbs, because to me thats a lot without race gas and forged bottom end.

The rules for true street are stock bottom end, stock heads, full interior, + nitrous allowed as a single power adder. GN turbo would count as a single power adder.

No handicap- its just rules. not making up terms or whatever.

Just saying that a Black LS1 from Alabama is going to win the true street class on the 20th.

I brought up 16lbs, because to me thats a lot without race gas and forged bottom end.

The rules for true street are stock bottom end, stock heads, full interior, + nitrous allowed as a single power adder. GN turbo would count as a single power adder.

Just saying that a Black LS1 from Alabama is going to win the true street class on the 20th.

Hmm.. The rules don't state anything about race gas. You may be surprised come Saturday.. :biggrin:

You obviously have no clue what your talking about. Stick with your LS1 BUD!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.