KeyBoard Racers

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a complete DUMBASS...

I love the part of YB where he says "it will be running 9's" next year:rolleyes:

I would love to take some of this dumbazzes money at the track:cool:

Seriously Dude, this is how you want to be known? Tell ya what, you have so much fun f'ing around on here screwing with people and talking ****, why don't ya come by the trailer this weekend and say hi. Maybe we can figure out a way to get along.

I will.

I was playing around trying to get some fast cars to come out to the track and race.

But after I stopped, some guys didn't. So be it.

But don't worry- I wont be back on here again so FLAME on.

Cool, stop by. No need for animosity, let's just have fun and race.

Yeah the 9" and the stall take away some power, but it already had a 1.60 60' on bone stock suspension and 10.bolt. It will have a 1.4x on spray.

I'm coming to test and tune and run true street mainly. But sure I will get a few races taked up.

It is a stock bottom end and I already said I will run on cam only in the true street class if I have to now.. ( Since cam is considered a bower adder???)

Won't run 9's, but it should run consistent 10's which is not bad for a real street car on pump gas.

You sure do bark a lot harder than you bite. Bench racing doesn't mean ****, go to a track and do it, or don't and get laughed at. Your choice.

U guys need to get a life. U don't see any of us on ur ls1 site making fun about how the big bad 346ci is no longer streetable and gets trailered to the track once in the 10s 90% of the time Plus I'd love to see a 10sec ls1 idle in traffic in the summer for a period of time Plus it's kinda sad how our "little" 3.8 will take us farther stock bottomend vs stock bottomend.

No.. YOUR the weakest link.

I was going to play nice, but now you have pissss3d me off. All I have to say is you might want to watch your log files for a few days and watch what links you click on NOOB.

Your going to get OWNED. Just saying.

Welcome to the real world phuckstick

Keep it up and you will be reported to the BBB and other alphabet organizations.
Threats made across the internet can be turned into the FBI.
BTW your car's license plate is on the internet, that makes it hard to hide in real life.
I say post your real name, but we already know what it is.

I say post your real name, but we already know what it is.

Superman!

t_profile_brentonator_324_super-retard.jpg

Go fly away, man of steel :rolleyes:

And don't worry about taking my money.. I make more in a day than you do in two weeks.[/QUOTE]

You're pretty lucky then...considering you don't know how to spell. :eek:

Never tried to hide. I have no need to. I have the means and methods to protect myself as needed.

My advice is to lock this thread because your ban hammer doesn't work in the real world.

The fun is over and the gm vs buick trash talk has gotten personell.

I know that as the CEO of a internet security company you could get around what ever you like. However Josh, I would expect you to be a little more mature. I think this is an issue with the anonymity of the internet changing the way people speak to each other. At the track I would probably enjoy checking your stuff out. Why would a grown man basically troll a board, I just don't understand.

Good luck with your cars.

Josh and I spoke on the phone.
This was just a little fun that got out of hand.
If I ever make it down his way, I will be enjoying some of his BBQ.
In fact he would like to offer some security help with the board.
I will talk to Shane about this and it is possible he could sponsor some stuff.

BTW, I let my intentions known to Josh.
We are here to protect the community and not hurt anyone else.

Best regards,

John Wilde

** Poof ** Suck it down, bitch

Status
Not open for further replies.