KCIR today video

I'm just gonna come out and say it. You have the most impressive TR on this board in my opinion period! Well done sir, your car is flat out getting it done for what it has and the best part is you still retain the iron headed 109, factory 200r4 trans, and A/C. Do you mind telling us the full incrementals on the 9.13 pass?

WOW! thanks Brick!

Here is the slip

Phone pics 11-13-11 174.jpg

Very impressive John. I have to agree with the others. By far the most impressive car on the board running that fast with your combo.

WOW. Love how it launches. Effortless!! I remember when going 9's in TSM was a big deal. I wouldn't be surprised to see this car in the 8's next year.

I'm just gonna come out and say it. You have the most impressive TR on this board in my opinion period! Well done sir, your car is flat out getting it done for what it has and the best part is you still retain the iron headed 109, factory 200r4 trans, and A/C. Do you mind telling us the full incrementals on the 9.13 pass?

X2, Very, very impressive!!! Congrats.

Awesome car...... that thing really gets it done. I agree too.... most impressive car.... especially with the 200 and air conditioning.

Do you still street drive the car regularly?

A+

Saturday was truely a great day for you and your family, congratulations again my friend. I know the trials and tribulations you have gone through and overcome to reach this milestone. Thanks for letting me tag along. I know this winter will go fast for you as you figure out how to get this car into the 8 second club.

Andrew

Saturday was truely a great day for you and your family, congratulations again my friend. I know the trials and tribulations you have gone through and overcome to reach this milestone. Thanks for letting me tag along. I know this winter will go fast for you as you figure out how to get this car into the 8 second club.

Andrew

Who would have ever thought we would be anticipating an 8 sec TSM pass that might actually happen with a 200-4R car, iron heads and a/c? Pretty remarkable wouldn't you say?

Xamillion, proud to say ive met john and seen his car in person. Inspires me to finish my project for sure.