KCIR today video

johnplogii

Senior citizen

Went to KCIR today for probably the last time since the track will be closed & turned into a park:mad: This has always been one of my favorite tracks even though its 200 miles away. We struggled a little with tire shake & a wheelie but still ran well. Thank you to Scott Reed for getting the video up on youtube so fast!

WOW John that car is hammering brother. Thats got to be the fastest pass on Iron Heads and a 200 ever. Let me know when you want to try a gearset.

car is running great. what fuel you running?

I run VP Q16

awesome

is that on the 275 Hoosiers?

Yes, I'm keeping the 275 hoosiers on it. I have a few pairs of 28 x 10.5 x 15s slicks for sale:biggrin:

WOW John that car is hammering brother. Thats got to be the fastest pass on Iron Heads and a 200 ever. Let me know when you want to try a gearset.

Thanks Lonnie, will do. After switching to these radials it worked so much better I wanted to get a good baseline with where it was at. Now we are out of time for the season, so I guess we will have to wait till spring.

Awesome that car is flat getting it done. How many passes do you get out of that trans?

Not sure of number right now, its been in the car for four years.

Think the wheelie pass was going to be your PB if you stayed in it? I doubt the front wheels tripped the 60ft beam.

I'm leaning more and more towards the hoosiers all the time. Are they on 10 inch rims?

Went to KCIR today for probably the last time since the track will be closed & turned into a park:mad: This has always been one of my favorite tracks even though its 200 miles away. We struggled a little with tire shake & a wheelie but still ran well. Thank you to Scott Reed for getting the video up on youtube so fast!

[video]http://www.youtube.com/user/87gn?feature=mhee[/video]

No problem John, I always like shooting fast Buicks! It sucks about the track closing. It's a place where I have a lot of friends.

Attachments

• kcir 11 12 2011 048.jpg
    kcir 11 12 2011 048.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 494
The car sounds so smooth and strong down the 1/4 mile it's incredible!!! Gabby would like for me to write that he's been keeping up on you for about a year now and has faith in the car going faster! Let the haters keep hating, that's when you know your doing something right!

Hey John. I was there at the track too, both racing and spectating. I saw the 2nd run in the video where you went up, came back down and went back up again. Was standing over by the announcer booth. Then saw you ran again. But nevertheless, great runs. There was a good turn out at the track. Lots of good cars.

I'm just gonna come out and say it. You have the most impressive TR on this board in my opinion period! Well done sir, your car is flat out getting it done for what it has and the best part is you still retain the iron headed 109, factory 200r4 trans, and A/C. Do you mind telling us the full incrementals on the 9.13 pass?