Just when you think you have seen it all...

That was great! My Dobe loves to hang out the window and would absolutely love if I took him for a ride like that. That dog was perfectly content cruising like that.

I would have probably put some dog goggles on him but that was awesome. Oh, nevermind he had goggles on him.

that takes me back about 3 years on the highway when a truck drove by with a friendly dog hagging out the back canopy window at 110k.. then all of a sudden the dog jumped out and i just missed him " I was like omg!" the crazy part was the truck kept going so i chased him down and screamed your dog jumped bubdy.. the look on his face when he looked back to see no dog...crazy guy:eek:

Anybody who put an animal in that situation is a complete fool........along with those who posted that they condone that kind of behavior .....

my dog has been anywhere and everywhere.. all sorts of cars, trucks, and boats . NO way would I take a chance of hurtin the dog.. He is my responsibility :mad: ....Now if that were a person on that trailer... hey Bob hold my beer while I try to throw Eddy off the trailer :p

Is that really that much different then a dog being in the back of a pickup truck?

I would say absolutely....I see the comment about a tool box in the truck,But there are lots of trucks with no tool box in the bed..And even if the dog was on a toolbox...He obviously cant fall out forward,Backward he would just fall into the bed,Only if you did some crazy swerving would you have the chance of losing the dog over the side.

On that trailer,That dog could fly off in any direction,If you ride a bike,You know how people cut out in front on bikes all the time,Wouldn't take much to launch that dog off of that Trailer.