Fun read; F1 fans

outatime86

F1 leak I never knew about in 2021, the information is a fun read. This is the most accurate CFD of any F1 car released to the public, even though incomplete it's still impressive to see 'their' testing methods and data! I wonder how Haas spends their extra 500+ wind tunnel hours vs what Red Bull gets for 2024? I think Haas will need 4x that amount to have a chance in mid pack.

Near as I can decipher, they released an app , there were people out in the general public with skillz, and they backward engineered the app to get into the data this team was using? I'd have just loaded a bunch of unusable stuff(data) and see just who went after it. Funny thing about computers and the interwebz. Not much is untraceable with enough effort.

Near as I can decipher, they released an app , there were people out in the general public with skillz, and they backward engineered the app to get into the data this team was using? I'd have just loaded a bunch of unusable stuff(data) and see just who went after it. Funny thing about computers and the interwebz. Not much is untraceable with enough effort.
That's what I read, it was actually Williams own app they released it on by accident lol