Just sick, arrogant douche rich beyotch

They don't want to "waist" any money.:rolleyes:

I love being in the Military, I gave those jackass the ability to build that eye sore.

Little sickning , but what you going to do. And the 1 % ers just keep getting richer

1% of America gets richer, richer, and even more richer, middle class gets poorer and poorer. Thats just the way it is in this country. We need the rich to invest in this country to supply jobs and income for us 99% and there's nothing wrong with being wealthy in my opinion. But, why cant this guy pay the same percent of tax based on income as I do??? BTW....today was my first day back to work in 7 months! Wooohoooo!!!!

Problem is the wealth in this country all used to come from manufacturing, then, the pigs came out and outsourced overseas to increase profit... Now we are stuck with a bunch of turds not doing chit for their big check so they don't do chit WITH their big checks. It's just toys and useless gimmickry. We need our old country back that invaded a country to DROP prices on a prize of war, NOT RAISE prices to historic highs!!!! Way too much personal gain in politics for the most part, ALL SPECIAL INTEREST, TOO LITTLE INTEREST IN WHAT'S BEST FOR PROPLE...

I'm so thankful to have my first day back to work that I really feel pathetic. I feel like I am a scumbag even though I've busted my balls to get my family to where we are right now. It makes me sick to know there are people out there that have so much money that they realy dont even know what to do with it. How about enforce investments in US based companies instead of raising taxes on the rich? That could be a win win situation. Mandated money in this country that would more than likely make even more money for the investors as well, and again more investing as the wealth grows.

I agree, But just like everyone who is really wealthy they have some politician in there back pockets. No fairness in that.

Force investment in the US with fund's earned from the capital made in the US market by taxing them heavily if taken elswhere?

TAX money invested overseas by US corps and tariff items brought in to protect our market from foreign invaders?

Why, why, um, that'd be discriminatory, and it would lead to lazy domestic workers and, um um it'd be against free trade that profits the most wealthy...

Who all have, as was said, the politician's in their pockets, by virtue of their getting away with insider trading...:rolleyes::mad:

The Corps run the show, and we're nothing but an end to their means,,,,

I'm just gonna shut up now before it forces Charlie to shove this into PV where the idiot lefties will defend their boy and blame the prev admin....

(where's the emoticon for 'exasperated' ?)

HEY JD!!! GLAD TO HEAR YOU FOUND WORK !!!!

And I agree with krom, always good to see those with more money than brains supplying a steady cashflow to local contractor's and other business interest's!
Don't care if they dozer it in the end as an eyesore, plenty of people earning a wage there for now!:D

Well it looks like it's headed there but I have been watching it. The dumasses were on nightline tonight and I honestly can't believe that either of them were lucky enough to make that much and squander it all with this ugly thing they call a house. 90,000 square feet? Honestly that's a waiste of space and money and will be turned into some sort of tenements one of these days in the near future.

Well it looks like it's headed there but I have been watching it. The dumasses were on nightline tonight and I honestly can't believe that either of them were lucky enough to make that much and squander it all with this ugly thing they call a house. 90,000 square feet? Honestly that's a waiste of space and money and will be turned into some sort of tenements one of these days in the near future.

I was thinking the same thing when I first saw thhat house, I wonder if it's cheaper to tax a house being built rather than a high end apartment complex? Meaning, build it as a "house" live in it for two years and then start renting it out. There's a loop hole in everything.

Considering that the wealthy do pay over 90% of all taxes in this country, we cant hate on them for showing their wealth. All we can do is be jealous and try to figure out how they got so rich! Now we just need to do everything we can to keep their money in this country instead of overseas.

The man didn't get that rich being a dumbass... Her on the other hand:eek:

I agree it is ridiculous and the house is actually ugly... However, if you were able to afford it, can you imagine the garage he could have:D:D

But is she happy?
At 90K sq ft she will never know what her kids are doing.

Mikey

Me and that chick would last about...well it would have been over, cause I cant type that fast. If it were me, the 4000 sq ft closet, would be super...to live in and the other 86000 sq ft...SHOULD BE GARAGE. Everybody here knows that!!! What a bunch of dumbass's.