Just got my RUSH tickets

87NAT

In Between GN's
3rd row baby!!!!!!!!!!!:) New Orleans on a Friday night.:cool:

Moving Pictures 30 year tour. The whole album in its entirety.

Ready for some Geddy................

Wow those Fossils are still touring?

Here is photo of Eddie van halen & Davy Lee I took at a concert I went to EEEONS ago

Attachments

• P1140181.jpg
    P1140181.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 197
I saw them twice last year in Chicago and they sounded great. You will not be disappointed. They were one of the shows that I really wanted to see before they stopped touring and it was great.

I saw them twice last year in Chicago and they sounded great. You will not be disappointed. They were one of the shows that I really wanted to see before they stopped touring and it was great.

I've seen them twice and by far one of the best I've ever witnessed. 3 guys should not sound that good!!

I'm going to see them ASAP, also going to see Clutch/Motorhead on the 26th of Feb!! :cool:

I plan on enjoying it Otto.:)

There is no talent today. Fossils you say? Nowadays there are only singers marketed for there looks and how well they can sing with a music machine in the background. What happened to the musicians writing music from there hearts with creativity. I challenge anyone out there to come up with a recent group with great lyrics of deep meaning and thought AND that can play some instruments. RUSH bucked the system and the record industry back in the day to do it their way. And their way worked.

The most recent group to my knowledge for this generation is TOOL.
Before them would be Queensryche. Then RUSH and of course Pink Floyd.

I just wish Geddy could sing like he use to.:redface: They're still good but the vocals are just not there.:( Honestly, I would rather they hire someone else to sing who nail the vocals. Geddy could do back up's and rock the bass and key's even harder but thats just me. :cool:

Whats the mater with System? Lala-lalalala-la-la-la----oooOOOOoooo.:biggrin:

I plan on enjoying it Otto.:)

There is no talent today. Fossils you say? Nowadays there are only singers marketed for there looks and how well they can sing with a music machine in the background. What happened to the musicians writing music from there hearts with creativity. I challenge anyone out there to come up with a recent group with great lyrics of deep meaning and thought AND that can play some instruments. RUSH bucked the system and the record industry back in the day to do it their way. And their way worked.

The most recent group to my knowledge for this generation is TOOL.
Before them would be Queensryche. Then RUSH and of course Pink Floyd.

replace Tool with Porcupine Tree and you've got yourself a list :cool:

replace Tool with Porcupine Tree and you've got yourself a list :cool:

I just Googled them. I have never heard of them. I checked out a couple of their songs/videos. Pretty good. They have been around since 1990 it looks like.
Maybe I am getting old.

I wont take TOOL off my list though.:cool:

I just wish Geddy could sing like he use to.:redface: They're still good but the vocals are just not there.

I agree. Geddy I think ruined his voice by singing at a higher octave than what his voice was intended. Yeah I know he's 57, but he's not sang a high note since about the time Roll The Bones came out back in 1991. Also back in the 70's when he sang high notes he had that coarseness to his voice that had some definition, now it's a whiny type. I prefer Geddy to sing lower octave now.

Oh yeah....saw Rush in Raleigh back in June 2007. Great show.

RUSH Friday night.:cool: 4 more days................

Anyone going see them on this June/July leg of the tour?

Came to Gibson Amphitheater here in L.A. Played 140 minutes with a break in between at 70. Whole MP and then some... Getty's voice is getting pretty strained, but what do you want for 40+ years. Good show