Just got my Precision turbo and I lost power

my car 3850#.
I went 11.74 on a fat tune with the Stock IC and Dutt neck, in that combo the IC wasn't the issue it was the tune. Do a search lots of fast cars with the Stock IC with the Dutt neck. That said i did make the move to a front mount just because. BTW i am the guy that can't leave anything alone and i usually make changes for the sake of changing.
I hear ya me too. Do you know who "dusty" is for a converter and Julio for ALKY ?? Someone said if i didnt buy these parts from them I'm guess I bought crap??? I'm new here so....

........ Spend the $900 on good tires and go to the drag strip every week at least once. You will be bus lengths ahead of the Internet whores in no time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tell it like it is . . . Lol

Julio's kit: http://www.alkycontrol.com/ available direct and from vendors here. He's a great guy. If you have questions he'll be the one answering the phone. You should probably stay with a lock up converter for now. Again, there are several vendors that sell a couple of different brands. There are many opinions on which brands, important part is using a vendor that will match a converter to your mods.

I hear ya me too. Do you know who "dusty" is for a converter and Julio for ALKY ?? Someone said if i didnt buy these parts from them I'm guess I bought crap??? I'm new here so....
And when you do get all this stuff make sure you have a turbo Buick guy in your corner for the install and guidance or your gonna be starting a whole new thread on "why did this happen?".. I see your only 15 miles from me on the Island, PM me if you like I will send you to the right people and give you the right numbers..

Just finished a 6262 combo for a customer pulls like a fright train high 10 second car 18psi on pump w/alky 25 mpg on the highway. I really like
that turbo.

Just finished a 6262 combo for a customer pulls like a fright train high 10 second car 18psi on pump w/alky 25 mpg on the highway. I really like
that turbo.
Its really a great turbo with the right combo, original poster might not have been up to that yet with his set-up, he was better suited for a 5857,5858,44,te60,60-1 .....I would have sat on the 6262 for the future if he chooses to stay in the game long term.