Just curious... Avg Age of TB users

30..soon to be 31.. been driving the 70 Stage 1 since 19 but have yet to drive under boost...workin on that thou :D

30..soon to be 31.. been driving the 70 Stage 1 since 19 but have yet to drive under boost...workin on that thou :D
Wait till you get to feel boost its VEEEEERY addicting!!!! David f i just knew you were in your 20s, And i Thought Daily Drifter was in his 40s lol!!!
I myself am 30 i learned on turbo dodges years ago i got my na buick at 19 my Gn at 25 and my and i just bought a limited a couple weeks ago... :biggrin:

37. First Turbo Buick 87 GN in 1998 now have an 87 Limited. 1st car 67 Buick GS when I was 16... Seems like FOREVER ago... :redface:

Average Age

I am 36 years old but I am trapped in a 65 year old body. I ride my bicycle about 30 miles three time a week. I walk about 6 miles a week. I will not and I mean WILL NOT give it up. If old age comes after me it is going to half to chase me down. I will not stand by and go easily.

36 Will be 37 in Aug. Still dont own a GN but in my dreams i do. Just got the 3rd regal back in may.

HEHEHe...

Me... Im 39.. But when Im in my 87 we4 im the same age as the boost pressure im pushing!! (17-18) hahahahah. ;);:cool:

40, just like the malt liquor. Graduated from high school in '87. Owed my GN for 4 years now.

Wow.. I wish my first car was a GN....wait...no... I take that back...I ran my first car (95 Civic...go go 4 cyl..LOL) into the ground.

The GN gets babied, my DD civic gets the beatings! 6k shifts lol

just turned 20. got back into tb's 5 years ago. I've been a lesbian trapped in a mans body ever since

hello people; I'am one of the old guys. 54 So what is the average age?
IBBY