Just curious... Avg Age of TB users

51 today

51 today and I can still run with the young pups. I have been in to Buicks for almost 20 years I haven't missed BG since 93.

We're just down the road from you GNGAL in Effingham IL if you need a hand just let us know.

Dave

30's the new 20's

just turned 31 here still feel like a big kid when i drive the buick around, had her since i was 23.This cars a keeper I'd like to pass it on to my son

28 Here... Ive owned an 87 WE4, an 86 Ttype and now own an 87 Turbo T...Love these cars and will never live without one!!

36 Here, been a huge fan since they first came out.
I bought my TB in 94.
It was a hard top 87 GN.
Decided to build a race car out of it = fail...
Bought a Black 86 T Type a couple years later for a driver.
Had a lot of fun and put my TSM combination in it.
I have had my Blue 86 T Type for about 5 years now.
It is the least modified of the 3 cars that I have ever owned.
Subsequently it has run the longest...
She was stolen this year, but I got her back.
Man I hate thieves...

43 and on my 2nd. Had my first when I was 31 and sold it at 33. I missed it so much I bought my 2nd in Feb. and plan on keeping this one till I'm dead.

I was born in 57, Chevy named a car after me, you might of heard of it: the 57 Chevy? Pretty stellar, huh? That makes me 53 as of June 13th. But my gas pedal foot is only 16.:eek:

32 here. Had my first ride in a GN 20 yrs ago when I was 12 and have been hooked ever since. Took me 22 years to get one and it's been great re-living the memories of that first ride.

Well I found out today we have a really young member, and it's a lady.:cool: Her name is TurboTiff (14) and she's Gary1970's daughter. Kinda cool having a father daughter team on here besides Grumpy and his daughter.:biggrin:

Look her up in the new member section, but remember Gary will have your hide if you get out of hand.:biggrin:

Time to change your sig now kid.:tongue:

Hahaha, It looks so cool I want to keep it tho! ;). Fine.. Ill write second youngest! :D.

When that time comes Ill be 3rd youngest, then 4th.. it will go on and on till I am as old you.. Then ill be the like what 90? :D

Not quite kid.:biggrin: Just remember that when we meet on the track I'll be doing my best to show you up.:biggrin: Make sure to wear your diapers.:eek::biggrin::tongue: LMAO!

Ill be sure to bring you some Depends then ;).

Charlie, lets stop messin around before GRIM comes in and uses the ban-stick ;). And besides, I'm going to need some advice on body work sooner or later :D. Nice setup you are working on for the B4B section btw! Looking good!