Just curious... Avg Age of TB users

I turned 41 in March. Sigh...:cool:

Saw my first GN in the Buick dealer when my Dad was picking up his new Lesabre in '85. Couldn't talk him into chaning his mind! :smile:

My Dad did help me with a loan for my T in 95. Been pouring money into it ever since. :eek: But the days it runs good... the permagrin is worth it! :D:D:D

27 bought it when I was 20

Almost had it long enough to not be scared of it. Almost.

I turned the BIG 30 on July 4th(yesterday) and bought the WE4 in 2004 and picked up the Limited in Feb 2010.

36 here have owned mine for two years but have known about them from the beginning or at least 1984

Got my license the last year of the GN in 87 as well. Which makes me 39 and holding! Got my first TR around 91.:cool:

37, I think. Really doesn't matter after you turn 21. Bought Old Reliable in 2000.

Well they say you are only as old as you feel....

Driving my GN and hybrid make me feel like I'm in college again. Lately wrenching on them make me feel like I'm "too old for this shiXX"

I'll just say that I'm OVER the average age here...

Mentally 12, physically 60, techincally 25.

I already posted but I know exactly how you feel... I'll be 24 in Aug. and I went for a check up today and had my back re x-rayed (hurt it bad when I was 14 damn dirt bikes..) Doctor laughed at me and said the 65 year old in the room next to me had better looking x-ray's then I did :mad: :frown:

I turned 25 in March, and I got my car last October. Physically, I am 25, but my body thinks I'm in my 90's(I walk with a cane and all lol). Wierd thing is, I have More fingers on my hand than I do friends my age....I mostly hang out with local folks in thier mid 30s to 50ish. I just cant stand the way some kids my age act.