Just curious... Avg Age of TB users

28. Trying to stop the whole birthday thing, but the hits just keep on coming :D.
Bought my first GN in 04. Sold it in 06 due to deployments. Jumped back on the wagon in 08 with my current 86 t.

I'm 31. Have owned a TR since I was 18. Don't know if its the car or my 3 little boys that have caused my recent loss of hair lol.

I got on here because my GP shares the same trans as the GNs, and meet a cool bunch of guys.

I've always had a Pontiac in my life, Got my first one, a pink 57 star chief conv, in 1961 just before my 19th birthday.

You guys do the math, but I think I win the old fart award.

Mentally I'm still a teenager, my body is somewhere in between.

WOW! A lady that won't hide her age.:cool:

You're not the youngest. Znix is about to turn 16 if I remember right.:biggrin: Pretty smart kid too.

Me? I'm 46 and feel like a kid most of the time. Been loving Buicks since I was a kid and am now trying to get mine back together so I can drive it from more than the trailer to the shop.:cool:

Thanks Charlie :D. Yea, that's me. 16 on September 5th, and I bought my Buick last August.. So technically I had it at the age of 14 11/12 Months ;).

51 now and almost 52. :cool: Bought a GN new in '86 and been with 'em since. It's been a good ride but a true love/hate relationship as most of you will well understand! :eek::D

35 here had the GN for a little over a year feels like a life time of headache wife calls it my midlife crises. Before this I was in to turbo diesels and Pontiacs. I always said I would never own a turbo Buick because they were like boats, yes I have a boat too guess I’ll never learn .