Just curious... Avg Age of TB users

Guess I hold the current record to this point age 63.....bought first one when I turned 40 back in 1987. As many of you know I have owned quite a number of them since 1987!

Ah to be young again....

denniskirban@yahoo.com

My first one resides in sunny Hawaii....

I"ll be 67 on the 25 of July.Very lucky to have made it this far.Been told that I don"t look my age.That makes me feel even better.

35 year old stuck in a 51 year old body.:D Owned my T for 9 years.

I"ll be 67 on the 25 of July.Very lucky to have made it this far.Been told that I don"t look my age.That makes me feel even better.
Well, thanks for making me feel somewhat better. You aced me by about 9 months or so.

U r...

OK, let's change the subject. I am not about to admit that I am the oldest on here (66), and one of the oldest on this forum. Some of you youngsters are at an age that I can't even remember back that far. I guess that I was that age once.

almost "catching me"...
@ 71, things go slower...:eek::D:D
First TR was a dark blue 86 TType.. It was a Co. car!

I think Nick Micale is a few older than I am!!:p

38, and i plan to start maturing soon. Well, maybe not. Got my first TR in 2000, on my 2nd now.

64 here and have had one since 1987.........and this is the third one..............and I don't feel this old.............and ...........and I forgot where I was going with this.........:biggrin:

I hit 47 on April 7th, been told I look only 35. I will take that any day.

Bryan

Well I'm 28 and my car is 26 I think we have aged together well.

Funny thing is I keep getting older and I do everything I can to make my car look brand new again.

Jerry jr.

Well I'm 28 and my car is 26 I think we have aged together well.

Funny thing is I keep getting older and I do everything I can to make my car look brand new again.

Jerry jr.

Trust me JJ, your car is prettier than you are.:biggrin: LOL