John Pearcy is getting out of the parts buisness

89ICBM

I talked to John last night and he told me that he was not going to sell parts anymore. If there's something you want or might need to get to keep around, nows the time. He's not taking phone orders anymore, just email and website orders. He's not opening the shop untill 3:30 PM Pacific time so depending on where you are dictates what time you can call him for any tech questions. Well, this was a good TTA resource that has faded away. Bummer!

John contacted admin to say the first post was untrue so it was moved to the archive. Haven't heard from him this time....

Sorry to hear that John!

I thought he said he would still have his shop. Just not mail order parts anymore.

I know this is an old thread but i just came across it...here is a direct quote from John from an email a week ago...re his business

"Yea, I need to fix that rumor. I am closing up only the retail parts sales end of the business. I am focusing my time in the shop working on cars now, I will still sell and stock parts, but only for the cars I'm working on in the shop. If you want to, your more than welcome to post that info where you'd like. I do still take On-line orders, but only for parts I have in stock, once I'm out, I delete them off the site."

this should clarify any confusion about what he is doing.