Parts that have to go, or will go in the trash :-(

imjoesnuffy

I just break stuff!
I am going to be homeless in 14 days. I am moving due to military reassignment and will not have room to store or ship the items below. I am not allowed to store or ship "extra" car parts in a shipment of household goods. I do not want to throw them away, so really looking for best offer here, but I will post a price but if you see something you need, make an offer. Let's be honest though, its not worth my time to burn $5 in gas to make $5 on a part, so please apply common sense. What doesn't sell will be free to pick up in San Antonio, TX on 26 May, otherwise they will be in the trash can on 27 May.

STD/STD Turbo Crankshaft- $150 Needs nothing, my fingernail does not catch on it any where.

20 Bolt turbo oil pan with baffle- $25

Mini-Starter with bolts- $75. I paid like $220 for this thing and it works perfectly. Sold

AC Delete pulley and AC delete bracket- $25

Turbo Flywheel- $20

Coil and ignition module- Works perfectly $75. Sold

Complete Cam Sensor with cap- $40

T-Bolt Clamps and silicone adaptors- Just ask, they will be cheap.

Fuel Pump Hot wire kit for a hot air car- $25. Sold

Fuel pressure gauge- $25 (3 Foot long to fit under wiper to observe 1:1 pressure rise under boost, liquid filled gauge.

All prices are plus shipping. PM for my address if you want to come scrounge left over parts on 26 May when the shipping company is here.

PM me for my phone number and I can text you pics of anything you like.

Thank,
John

Last edited:
I want Cam sensor and starter. Can I get pics of those items along with hoses and clamps

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

if you can do $50 for the starter I'll take it right now. got any pics? who made it?

I want Cam sensor and starter. Can I get pics of those items along with hoses and clamps

The starter is sold via PM to another user. PM your phone number and I can text pics right away or give me a few minutes to take pics, email to myself, retrieve from email on computer, then post on here when I get back to the house.

The starter is sold via PM to another user. PM your phone number and I can text pics right away or give me a few minutes to take pics, email to myself, retrieve from email on computer, then post on here when I get back to the house.

He pm before I posted ? ‍♂️

I'll take oil pan, if avail.
Also all T-Bolt Clamps/Silicon Adaptor Hoses.
Ship zip is 76065.

Interested in the A/C delete pulley set up? How much to get it to area code 55768 in Minnesota?

T-bolt clamps and oil pan still available?