JDPOLZIN is the BEST!!!!! I love him, I want to make out with him

Im tellin ya man. loosely assemble that sumbitch and flat black it all with rattle cans and rock it until further notice. would be the meanest looking(and running) beater this side of the Mississippi. oh wait, you on the other side of the big river. well in that case fuck you

DECENT!!!
1432740959548.jpg

This thread is popular because its the same 7 people beating each other up over several years. And we know each other well enough to take it well too (as long as its "around" the butthole and not "in" it)

You wouldn't know it from the hell we give each other, but the TFW is probably the closest knit group of Buick guys on this board. We spend hundreds, if not thousands, of dollars every year in fuel alone to hang out and party/wrench/rag on each other's rides/houses/wives etc.

No one's making anyone read it. Oh wait, you posted here so I hope you change the email notification settings on it!

This thread is popular because its the same 7 people beating each other up over several years. And we know each other well enough to take it well too (as long as its "around" the butthole and not "in" it)

You wouldn't know it from the hell we give each other, but the TFW is probably the closest knit group of Buick guys on this board. We spend hundreds, if not thousands, of dollars every year in fuel alone to hang out and party/wrench/rag on each other's rides/houses/wives etc.

No one's making anyone read it. Oh wait, you posted here so I hope you change the email notification settings on it!

Thanks for the explanation. Yes I changed the notification setting.

You are more than welcome to stay here and post useless banter with us as long as you can take it as well as give it. :). Where you from? How many nipples do you have?

You are more than welcome to stay here and post useless banter with us as long as you can take it as well as give it. :). Where you from? How many nipples do you have?

Your nipple competition is driving out the new blood...

My house is seen in a russian propaganda video. At first I thought he was hatin' on the US but after translating the comments on the page it looks like he''s actually trying to convince russians of americas benefits and getting them to immigrate.

buttholebuttholebutthole