JDPOLZIN is the BEST!!!!! I love him, I want to make out with him

So...with the board being what it is lately, sometimes I wonder why we don't just move over to t6p. And then I realize that the reason this thread is so great is because its mocking the dress code and getting away with it. It's like when Howard stern was on regular radio. Only good because they were mocking/dancing around the censors.

Couple screenshots from the video sometime either before or after "who's finger is in jenn's nose"

image.jpg
image.jpg

Hello, I'm happy to be here. It's been two minutes since my last post. If you don't know by now, I have been blessed with good fortune. How else would I have able to compete so many amazing things, and meet so many good people. I have been able to enjoy my Buick, and the people it has brought to my world. People from all over the country. Only one, possibly two have seen my wener tho. :-/

What was I going to say... I keep thinking about the thread that has to do with us hanging out in Iowa...

So Audi, still like butts of men? Haven't heard much from ya now that you've switched to girls. Kinda lonely here bud.

Lol. Well plans have shifted. We are getting estimates to do a lot of work to turbo farm east of west west of east. If we can do the work with our budget it will be another year for existence. If it just cost too much. I'm hopping to fast track the existence and move to a new place.

He's into women now.....Buick's dead. Mens butts, friends, jack and Pepsi,.....Audi P in general is now gone for good. No more spikey hair, red eyes, gay, lunatic, adventures for Mr. Brumbagh.