JDPOLZIN is the BEST!!!!! I love him, I want to make out with him

I heard somewhere that Jeremy likes biggens. So just round up a bunch of those and that should ward off Austin and Jeremy will forget all about his metroness

I dont know about "Biggens" but i do like big boobs!:tongue: Actually I like big boobs more than Grand Nationals!!!!:eek::biggrin:

It's not looking good:( I hope the river banks hold up to the water thats going to get released. Going to do a river check tomorrow when I get up. Dakota dunes has been evacuated. South sioux could be next. If it gets that far it will be riverside. I don't have much but I don't know what I would do if we lost everything.

Jesse, Jesse, Jesse...........come on man, lets keep this thread on topic! Nobody wants to here about your house and everything you own getting detroyed by a flood! Our readers only care about Austin being gay!:biggrin:

Just kidding brother! Hope it doesnt get you!:eek:

Well, good luck homey. I would hate to see all that hard work on the basement get wet. Let me know if I can help. I'll start drinking water, hope it helps.

As long as we don't get any rain, us ghetto ass riversiders should be ok. Everything I care about saving should fit in the truck anyway. The hell with the rest of the crap

Off the market

So now that Polzin has settled down, what am I going to do. I thought he was just joking about getting married or it was a cover up. Well I was wrong it's not just the boobs. I better keep my eyes open on the power tour. :D

HA HA HA..... HA HA HA.... umm ha HA ha

....thinkin bout takin the weekend off from boozin so my liver can prepare fo the HRPT....nah, FU*K IT...

I may have screwed up. Austin is rooming with us tonight in the hotel. I think the wife is okay and safe but i'm kinda worried about my bee-hind. Gonna wear about 2 pair of shorts, maybe 3-4 pair of underwear, at least slow him down and see how serious he is about it or maybe he'll run off and find an easier target.

I may have screwed up. Austin is rooming with us tonight in the hotel. I think the wife is okay and safe but i'm kinda worried about my bee-hind. Gonna wear about 2 pair of shorts, maybe 3-4 pair of underwear, at least slow him down and see how serious he is about it or maybe he'll run off and find an easier target.

My wife does the layering thing and I will say it works! I'll let you in on one of her secrets-loosely fitting and unattractive sweat pants with granny panties underneath and cocoon yourself in a thick blanket. He'll eventually get tired of getting through to the bung and fall asleep.

Nah it turns out I did the next best thing. Wife and I left him, almost perfect stranger, here in our room, with all of our stuff, while we made a walmart run that turned out to take us 10+ miles from the hotel. When we got back he was sound asleep, cowered under a pillow like a scared bunny rabbit. Maybe my talk of S&M scared him or something. Geez, I was just kidding Austin. OR was I....

I think he was disappointed that we weren't toting alcohol with us. He'll be in plenty good shape for you guys. I do think that we got this fuel issue figured out. I'm pretty certain that his gigantic aluminum fuel filter mounted pretty much at the fuel rail, hanging over the exhaust DP, etc. is pulling a lot of heat and transferring it to the fuel. That aluminum transfers heat both ways, if it gets to 190 above the DP and fuel is flowing, it's gonna heat the hell out of the fuel. When it was acting up, you couldn't hang on to that fuel filter canister, it was HOT. 10-15 minutes later, it'd prime and fire and we were off, for 10-20 minutes, and then it would die again. We limped it to our hotel where he jumped in with us to get punched in at the venue. I bummed some thermal insulation stuff from the GM motor medics, looks kinda like header wrap, but in a sleeve form. They cut me a foot or so, then back here at the hotel Austin showed me his mad skillz at sliding a tight sleeve over large cylindrical objects (the trick is to spit on it, said he saw it in a movie or two). He also showed me how to cut 12 ga. wire with a crescent wrench. Hopefully the insulation at least slows it down to hourly stops for him in the AM. If not, we're going to steal the section of -8 AN line from the display at edelbrock so we can move the filter over on the inner fender. As far as the gas leakage goes, it's gotta be vent related. It's coming out of the original sender area on top of the tank. He said the vent is open on it and that he MAY HAVE pinched the OE lines shut when he did the sump. I think it may have pushed fuel through the OE lines instead of venting properly for some reason. Regardless, running without the gas cap seems to have fixed that deal for now. Maybe it has something to do with the vapor lock issue somehow, i dunno. Guess we'll know more tomorrow.

Damn, I wasn't supposed to post tech in this thread. Sorry guys.

Nah it turns out I did the next best thing. Wife and I left him, almost perfect stranger, here in our room, with all of our stuff, while we made a walmart run that turned out to take us 10+ miles from the hotel. When we got back he was sound asleep, cowered under a pillow like a scared bunny rabbit. Maybe my talk of S&M scared him or something. Geez, I was just kidding Austin. OR was I....

I think he was disappointed that we weren't toting alcohol with us. He'll be in plenty good shape for you guys. I do think that we got this fuel issue figured out. I'm pretty certain that his gigantic aluminum fuel filter mounted pretty much at the fuel rail, hanging over the exhaust DP, etc. is pulling a lot of heat and transferring it to the fuel. That aluminum transfers heat both ways, if it gets to 190 above the DP and fuel is flowing, it's gonna heat the hell out of the fuel. When it was acting up, you couldn't hang on to that fuel filter canister, it was HOT. 10-15 minutes later, it'd prime and fire and we were off, for 10-20 minutes, and then it would die again. We limped it to our hotel where he jumped in with us to get punched in at the venue. I bummed some thermal insulation stuff from the GM motor medics, looks kinda like header wrap, but in a sleeve form. They cut me a foot or so, then back here at the hotel Austin showed me his mad skillz at sliding a tight sleeve over large cylindrical objects (the trick is to spit on it, said he saw it in a movie or two). He also showed me how to cut 12 ga. wire with a crescent wrench. Hopefully the insulation at least slows it down to hourly stops for him in the AM. If not, we're going to steal the section of -8 AN line from the display at edelbrock so we can move the filter over on the inner fender. As far as the gas leakage goes, it's gotta be vent related. It's coming out of the original sender area on top of the tank. He said the vent is open on it and that he MAY HAVE pinched the OE lines shut when he did the sump. I think it may have pushed fuel through the OE lines instead of venting properly for some reason. Regardless, running without the gas cap seems to have fixed that deal for now. Maybe it has something to do with the vapor lock issue somehow, i dunno. Guess we'll know more tomorrow.

Damn, I wasn't supposed to post tech in this thread. Sorry guys.

I'm glad he's well taken care of. That is the trick, just dont give the guy any kind of booze. He turns from Austin to the infamous "Audi P." When Audi P comes out, watch out, he'll try to infiltrate your bung hole!:eek:

Now at least you know that all of your little issues on your car are really really really minor compared to the rigged up 84 GN Audi P mobile! We've all tried to teach him how to do things the right way but it never works, he just goes back to his ghetto fabulous ways growing up in Rock Island taught him!!!!:biggrin: